Server Files 2.3

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
O.K, before you all say use search. I have, and i havent had any luk. i would like to get hold of the server files/clinet for a Mir2 2.3 private server, for just me to use - not to put online.
i have read ' The only thread you'll need for a private server' and didnt undertsnad any of it. any help would be apprecitated as i have never had a 2.3, onlky 1.9 that u basicly unzipped and ran.

thanks in advance.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
O.K, before you all say use search. I have, and i havent had any luk.

you are joking right ?

there is a section on this forum which is called open source that has contained the 2.3 files for like over a year ?

and there is also a thread in the mir release section with the deaths 2.3 files, you have not even bothered to look what so ever have you.

here ile help you:
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=50091

next time at least have a look at the forum index.

koni

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
i looked, i have no idea how to use ms slq qot ever its called, i tryd putting mir2 in as pass and log but nothing happens. in ohter words i dnt know how to use slq - at all

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
how do i get these files, im sure u get this everyday but i am searching mate and cannot find anything that i understand, and im not a chld i just get confused with all this comp stuff =P

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Then its really simple to be honest, dont do something you dont understand start off at basic level and work ur way up to these files simple..

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
how do i get these files, im sure u get this everyday but i am searching mate and cannot find anything that i understand, and im not a chld i just get confused with all this comp stuff =P

im sorry if this sounds harsh, but if computer stuff confuses you, stick with your 1.9 download and run files. 2.3 requires more effort to set up and if you say you are confused with computers you will just struggle and get frustrated

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
you are joking right ?

there is a section on this forum which is called open source that has contained the 2.3 files for like over a year ?

and there is also a thread in the mir release section with the deaths 2.3 files, you have not even bothered to look what so ever have you.

here ile help you:
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=50091

next time at least have a look at the forum index.

koni
dont mean to sound like a ****, but couldnt u have just posted the link, rather than have ago at him? he said he looked... its not his fault he missed it.

jeez some ppl just cant help nicely these days.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
dont mean to sound like a ****, but couldnt u have just posted the link, rather than have ago at him? he said he looked... its not his fault he missed it.

jeez some ppl just cant help nicely these days.

And some people cant seem to be able to post on the forums without trying to start an argument can they bon?.

I dont need to explain my post to you but i will just for you =), i posted what i did because the guy/gal obviously didnt look anywhere on the forum for the files if he/she did they would of stumbled across the open source section of the forum you can hardly miss it, also if you use the search function you would be amazed at what comes up, so thats why i posted what i did.

its just frustrating at how lazy people can be some times they cant even look for some files they would rather prefer someone else to do it for them and just for your records i did post a link in my first reply.

Helping people on the forum is not an issue, but people not even taking the time to bother to look for something which is right there infront of them the min they sighn into the index page is rather annoying dont you think ?

and does your post actually have any help in it what so ever for the chap ?

thanks.

Last edited: