Server In Making To Replace WeOwn When....

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
when theone starts to host raven ei... weown will go down

this server will be high exp, start lvl 20 etc. ( will post more details at a later date )

gm spot is open, will have to help wit server aswell.... add [email protected]

*will keeps u lot updated*

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
will be using alphafrozen files as they seem quite popular to start with... server will be online with them files in 1hour ish.... i will add things through today and the rest of the week

SHOULD BE OWNAGE!!!

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Its hardly to replace WeOwn, a server to replace WeOwn would have input from the current WeOwn team, and permission to make a takeover server. This server is in no way endorsed by the WeOwn Team and none of the team are working on it. I, on the other hand, have started to make the Raven EI Item DB, and once I finish that, WeOwn will go down, and Raven EI will be up, but only to be accessed by me and TheOne, it will be a making phase and It will be easier for me to make the Server, with the server up so I can see all bugs etc. Bye!

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
doesn't need to have permission from weown, uses "alphafrozen" files not weown, different name. all he has to do is change the names of weown items but can have same stats :P

hollo844

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2003
wales
it aint no harm in carrying on a server that was good but with diff name

all stuff weown did can be done over again on a diff server

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
slight problem... when i put it online and ppl make their chars and press start nout happens.....

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
this is a problem in ur loginsrv.exe fingy. let usno wen youve sorted it and wen servers online pls as there rnt eny gd servers up to play.

/Neptune in the sea...