Server is offline ...

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Using the DM2 Source 2.6 files, downloaded the koren client and when i try to connect it just keeps sayin server is offline?

I am using the right mir2.exe all gates are opened changed my .ini's to 127.0.0.1 n still no luck.

Is there anything i need to change and possibly delete in the korean client?

If someone cud possibly upload the .ini that b great!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
the .ini file inside your client called 'mir2.ini'?
Also have you got the latest Korean client or the one that we recommend for everything to work?

Upvote 0

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
the .ini file inside your client called 'mir2.ini'?
Also have you got the latest Korean client or the one that we recommend for everything to work?

not sure if its the latest but i downloaded it from the link in this post

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=59674

here are two screenshots so you can see if there is a problem, i dont think my DB server and logdataserver is connecting correctly ... anyway the first screenshot it of my gates running and the second is my client file with my server.ini open

===================================================================================================

Right the server is connecting now, but after i log in i get the server option but it says

"ktest" Idle (dont know why the "Idle") is there

then after clicking on the ktest button and then you get to the images of the dragons spinning with the mir II logo in the middle, well it just freezes on that bit, i cant get past it.

sorry to be a pain lol .... on that screenshot [Servers] I have deleted the 2 lines that tell me too, also iv found a mir2.ini but still doesnt work .. il upload the mir2.ini so u can have a look

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
might be a silly thing to point out but on your mir2 your gameserver port is 7101 and on your servers file the gameserver port is 7100, you think it could be that causing the problem?

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
might be a silly thing to point out but on your mir2 your gameserver port is 7101 and on your servers file the gameserver port is 7100, you think it could be that causing the problem?

Think you mean selserver not gameserver

Upvote 0

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
oh yeah sorry i was trying to do it off the top of my head and my memory is rubbish :)

Upvote 0