Server Team (FOX Files)

smoochy boys on tour

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Dear Lomcn,

I'm very pleased with these files and i wish to addapt them but i am looking for a team,

I will host it on a dedicated server.

Translator:(needed)
DB Worker: Aaron Need another
NPC Creator: Need one
Bug Helpers: Need 2 People

And i can Mannage The Maps and more! i can also do all of these but translate, but i am currently looking for a good stable team.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
How long will it take to translate the files? Also what db setup it use? :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i dont see the point in workin on something like these files... you've no idea on how many bugs there are, and if u encounter some, w/o the source, how u gonna fix?

you should do extensive testing 1st, before u spend all the time translating tbh

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
But Bon, Once i have the team we will eplore the files and look at the bugs most of them will be little bugs but if we do come accross a big bug we will look into it with lomcn

Most likely will be low rate

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
i dont see the point in workin on something like these files... you've no idea on how many bugs there are, and if u encounter some, w/o the source, how u gonna fix?

you should do extensive testing 1st, before u spend all the time translating tbh

Agreed. Only if you know how to code i would start doing.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Yes but if no 1 checks these files out then how do you know they are bad? or loads of bugs? You don't which is exactly my point! So you'd rather let what could be a good set of files go to waste!!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
But Bon, Once i have the team we will eplore the files and look at the bugs most of them will be little bugs but if we do come accross a big bug we will look into it with lomcn

Most likely will be low rate
thing is u could test and test and test.. then go live.. then 1month down the line 1 player will find an exploit, and u wont be able to fix it w/o the code

just gotta hope it would be something that can be avoided, like Tds stackable item... that took forever to be found... and w/o his source code no1 could fix it, just rmeove it

but if its something more serious like trade dupin or osmething ur kinda boned

id say go for it tho if u got nowt else better to do, id love to have a play on these translated files ;)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i Agree with bon on this

ppl how made the files can also make the cheat exes

there is no point to use these with the code to stop the cheats

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Ye but yano im gna try and hopefully i will have a team behind me to support me or i mite have to learn hexing my self :)

Last edited: