Server Team Needed

Join Discord

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
Hi people i am looking to start my own Mir 2 1.9 server and i need a server team.

Server Team Advantages
You will all get credit on server and will start with some gamepoints. If the work is good u might even get a gamemaster place.

What qualitys you need:
You need either 1 or more of these qualitys.
1.Npc Script.
2.Map Making
3.Making Armors,Weapons, and Accessories.

Thanks you can contact me on the dragonforce websitre which is here. http://dragonforce.forumwise.com/ .

Or pm me ur quality on lomcn and you email adress.

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
I am hosting and currently sorting server out myself but if i had a server team this server will go up faster only thing i cant do is DB's cuz i deleted micro exel :p

Upvote 0

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well. i have a list of items on paper (unfo0rtunetely not on computer) using the disturbed files that ragnar first released a while back.

the items are for high lvl server (Up to lvl 200)

the stats are roughly:

lvl 10 wep : dc 2-15
lvl 60 wep : dc 15-40
lvl 120 wep : dc 40-110
lvl 180 wep : dc 75-180

there are kits for the following lvl's:

10 (1 kit)
30 (1 kit)
60 (1 kit. wep for each class)
100 (1 kit)
120 (kit for each class)
140 (1 kit. wep for each class)
160 (1 kit. wep for each class)
180 (1 kit. wep and armour for each class)
200 (1 kit. wep for each class)

obviously we would be able to expand these items in many ways. if your interested give us a shout.

/L1[!]

Upvote 0

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Hey, if you get sum1 to host , then you aint got to do a singular thing!! Wicked.

Anyways, dont expect to get a REAL team, its a joke these days.

Upvote 0

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
ill do most of it for free dont want game points or gm spot tbh just bored atm, u will need to pm me ur msn (basically i just wanna see a decent server come out)

Upvote 0

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
MentaL said:
Anyways, dont expect to get a REAL team, its a joke these days.

/me agrees.

Anyone and everyone wants to be part of a server team nowadayas, and not everyone can make anything half-decent.

I can say it for myself, as I've been part of 2 server teams to date and never made any real contributions (due to both real life issues and the fact that I've been demanded to do too much).

In the end, just learn to do everything yourself and get your own host - that's the ONLY way something good will ever happen, and it's what I'm considering doing once I'm ready to build servers again.

Upvote 0

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
ok thanks guys i aint got a server team but i got a friend who i can reali on to help me. He will be helping me get server up shortly and i will upload everything and post it on lomcn soon.

Upvote 0