Server Team

Join Discord

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok. I'm looking for people for Mod's, eventually with a view to becoming GM's on my server. Really looking for reliable and trustworthy people. Any-one with scripting experience would be a bonus, but not nescessary. Would do something like a 2-3 week trial and see how it goes. Only thing I would ask is that you don't go killing all the bosses etc, or recalling people for bosses etc. Anyone who I did make a full gm I would expect not to go giving people kit or levels, or helping them in anyway. Just want a couple of people to help out with monitoring chat and keeping an eye out for people using cheats etc. Anyone who speaks a language other than english as well would be good.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Just an update. I'm also looking for a team to get the King files translated to english so we can get more fully english king servers going. Once done in english, I'll be looking at translating into other languages, so anyone who speaks Polish, Spanish, German etc as well as english would be a great help.

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
Ok. I'm looking for people for Mod's, eventually with a view to becoming GM's on my server. Really looking for reliable and trustworthy people. Any-one with scripting experience would be a bonus, but not nescessary. Would do something like a 2-3 week trial and see how it goes. Only thing I would ask is that you don't go killing all the bosses etc, or recalling people for bosses etc. Anyone who I did make a full gm I would expect not to go giving people kit or levels, or helping them in anyway. Just want a couple of people to help out with monitoring chat and keeping an eye out for people using cheats etc. Anyone who speaks a language other than english as well would be good.

I'm intrested in becoming a mod and i have scripting experience about 3-4 years, I'm reliable and trust worthy. I,ve registered on your forums as Jabba give me a pm if your intrested :)