smoochy boys on tour

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Your a ****ing idiot.

Milk people?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism

Yeah because WOW/Guild wars/AOC/Star wars/RIFT/AION are all free to run out of the backpockets of really generous people

EVERYTHING IS FREE, lets all hold hands and be on an equal footing, oh no wait bill gates just bought your mum and ****ed your family dog.

What you gonna do?,

Back on topic, guess my mir days are over if all thats getting high UC's is euro clones,

When someone continually tries to show they are better than other people, yeah it does get my goat, especially when I know my taxes are paying this clown.. Aside from ebay's fees, show me one penny of tax this guy has paid? All your other examples all pay the tax, but he thinks it's fine paying nowt, prob still living at his folks and busy 'enjoying' showing me how little the example I gave him meant to him. That's fine, but it's the people who pay their taxes who probably pay his Jobseekers, fair enough but when he then makes out he doesn't give a crap about those who most likely support his lifestyle, ie his dad who is claiming disability, and then himself who doesn't work, yeah, I find it a bit much.

If your mir days are over because people actually want to play a game that lasts longer than 6 months tops, then adios amigo.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
If your mir days are over because people actually want to play a game that lasts longer than 6 months tops, then adios amigo.

You can make a server that isnt a euro clone last over 6 months.....

Its just no-one can be arsed, Sjoi mir looked good, but they've most likely given up on it by now.

terriblen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
terriblen, USA Mir had it's issues like all these p servers do but it was still better, had more players and more stability. I don't think you even played it tbh. You're just another whinge bag, you'll never really like any server you play.
Did u do anything in USA except hang round BW begging for items?
It had more players because it was an"official" server and ppl thought it would last and be properly run with no cheats and hax n that, or if there were staff would be on the case and put a stop to it.
It wasnt like that at all.
Nothing got fixed, there were cheats and exploits and nonsense going on for months n months
At least on Bens server ppl dont get away with that rubbish for very long and things do get fixed or changed quite fast
Most other servers I have played get things done fast too - except for mir2forever

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Did u do anything in USA except hang round BW begging for items?
It had more players because it was an"official" server and ppl thought it would last and be properly run with no cheats and hax n that, or if there were staff would be on the case and put a stop to it.
It wasnt like that at all.
Nothing got fixed, there were cheats and exploits and nonsense going on for months n months
At least on Bens server ppl dont get away with that rubbish for very long and things do get fixed or changed quite fast
Most other servers I have played get things done fast too - except for mir2forever

I played it properly for a few years and all you can focus on was that one week i begged for a skill book? You know nothing.

Double slash never got fixed on fourheroes, double...slash! Not to mention it was a complete mess with people exploiting NPC's with no real punishment and don't act like cheaters weren't rampant on fourheroes neither. Take Bens penis out of your mouth and wipe your chin.

Gamepot had the second best server since Euro, that is a fact.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
When someone continually tries to show they are better than other people, yeah it does get my goat, especially when I know my taxes are paying this clown.. Aside from ebay's fees, show me one penny of tax this guy has paid? All your other examples all pay the tax, but he thinks it's fine paying nowt, prob still living at his folks and busy 'enjoying' showing me how little the example I gave him meant to him. That's fine, but it's the people who pay their taxes who probably pay his Jobseekers, fair enough but when he then makes out he doesn't give a crap about those who most likely support his lifestyle, ie his dad who is claiming disability, and then himself who doesn't work, yeah, I find it a bit much.

Actually my dad did claim disabilitys, thats because he was disabled with MS. He died a couple of months ago, so he doesnt claim disabilitys any more, dont you worry. I would say dont worry your tax's aint goin to my family any more, but im pretty sure ur 1 of these doleys that just plays mir all day any way.

also report me to tax man? ye ok... you know nothing about my life, no1 here does, so u just keep chating **** moron, see if i care lol.

@snuf, again you are proving how stupid you are. the spell was called FIRECUTTER, not DOUBLE SLASH.. thats why it did 1 slash. Your problem was that you are so obsessed with USA mir, taht you cant accept anything different than the orginal. The spell was MADE to be 1 slash, cause i didnt like how it hit twice and delayed you in pvp. The spell still hit twice like DS, it just had 1 animation for pvp purposes.

ppl like u are stupid tho and rly hard to speak to unfortunatly, i mean cmon.. USA best server since euro? ha

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
Wow Ben you really get to some people.I mean... YOU ASSHOLE YOU PK'ED ME IN 2006 AND I LOST MY VIOLET RING.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
@snuf, again you are proving how stupid you are. the spell was called FIRECUTTER, not DOUBLE SLASH.. thats why it did 1 slash. Your problem was that you are so obsessed with USA mir, taht you cant accept anything different than the orginal. The spell was MADE to be 1 slash, cause i didnt like how it hit twice and delayed you in pvp. The spell still hit twice like DS, it just had 1 animation for pvp purposes.

ppl like u are stupid tho and rly hard to speak to unfortunatly, i mean cmon.. USA best server since euro? ha
"Firecutter" hahaah oh yeah. You gave it a new name because you couldn't fix the animation, it was all over the shop lmao!

The bolded bit just makes things worse. It wasn't made that way not by you or anybody else, you just kept it broken and using the excuse "didn't like how it delayed in pvp" is lame not that it delayed assassins anyways in it's proper form. Pretty unfair and moronic to give an unjust advantage by keeping the animation of a perfectly well rounded skill shorter than intended. You nor Hany had the mental capacity to sort the skills out before hyping up fourheroes and it died like a pig after two months.

p.s. I'm not obsessed with USA mir, i merely acknowledge it as being one of the best servers.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
haha, you make me laugh so much... you make urself look so stupid its just hilarious.

all im gonna say is, private servers are custom made how the server own wants it.. I gave my reason as to why "double slash" was coded as "fire cutter".. thats how I wanted it.. we coded assassin before it was offically released on USA, so we had no idea how the spells worked, just a few general badly translated ideas from korean.

haha.. u are funny

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
only team out there able to make a server and get a user count of 100 plus was ben and his lot, only problem is he dosent want to spend time on a new server, last few have just been copies of his old ones mainly, hence why users leave after few months.

sp00n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2011
UK

Bringing real life into mir... SO SADDDDD

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
tbf id wait for mir arcadia to come up for a good user count, in my eyes its gunna be huge, 2k likes on the facebook page at the moment, so even if it only gets 10% of players who like it in the server thats 200 players.

SlippitySchlong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2013
High rates are a bit stupid really. You can't do much with them and then it's all over too soon.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Its just all the euro people that aint willing to try any other server, and no im not saying they should come play my server at all. But theres plenty of decent servers out there that server owners have put a lot of effort and time into... but never get the recognition because they are low usercounts, or unknown, or they are still obsessed with teh idea of "euro style is the best and only way to play"

Most people that leave that euro style behind, and play different servers actually enjoy htem a lot more, and realize that there is way more fun to be had on a more custom server, rather than a server uve been playin for the past 10 years.

And most of them wont play any server of my own because their still upset that i PKed them on euro 8 years ago and think ill be corrupt to them or still hold grudges :lol:

shut the **** up you moron