Server.

smoochy boys on tour

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Right i'm intrested in making a dm2.3 server since i should let me skills out everyone says

Med Stats
Lots of new items i found from chinese server which will be into my server the best client ever made i will try to do.

and nearly one of the best servers

i'm working on maps atm so if u wanna help make a great server ideas and maybe some maps u made u like to see in a gd server this server will be hosted on my server and be nearly a 1 or 2 gm person maybe no gm server will be released at 110% and i'll dissucuss this more what sort of things u like to see in a server.

tell me i anit gd at maps but the rest i can do.

using the death files or ******* files when they get released.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Right i'm intrested in making a dm2.3 server since i should let me skills out everyone says

Med Stats
Lots of new items i found from chinese server which will be into my server the best client ever made i will try to do.

and nearly one of the best servers

i'm working on maps atm so if u wanna help make a great server ideas and maybe some maps u made u like to see in a gd server this server will be hosted on my server and be nearly a 1 or 2 gm person maybe no gm server will be released at 110% and i'll dissucuss this more what sort of things u like to see in a server.

tell me i anit gd at maps but the rest i can do.

using the death files or ******* files when they get released.

Lmfao, what right nutter is gna work wid u. Server gna be corrupt n ****e. Good Luck pmsl. Oh, remember what you said about my server on msn? Yer fink not. U tink my serv crap wid 2gms n its gna be corrupt? LOOK AT U pmsl. I have 1GM n u have 1-2gms lolol. I just say things back what have been said to me.