Servers ..

smoochy boys on tour

xXMoonXx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
there is no good servers to play these days ..
where did all great servers r gone ??
all mir's i know r down / closed / GM's issues ?!?!

the best servers ive played in my life r :

1)Euro Mir
2)OldSkool
3)FourHeroes
4)MirRevenge
5)DarkRealm ( LOW RATE ) << thats after it gets closed =\

and now there is no servers looks like these at all ..
Ben the creater of
OldSkool - FourHeroes ..
doesnt make good servers anymore .. ThreeHeroes sucked , cus of that level feature when
some1 lower than u kills u he takes ur lvl wtf ?!

anyway ill play ReunitedMir as i got my old friends in it
but i really hope that a good mir server comes up =[

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
we need some more as most of um are getting closed im trying to find a decent one but cant find one personly i liked torozor it was 1.9 i like them but 2.3 are good to get some more >.<

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
While I can agree there's not much going I can say that SijoMiR is a server to keep an eye on, (currently in the upcoming servers section and recently had a beta phase) so that may well be worth the wait for you. You could also try the new Nemesis server that has gone up while I myself have not tried it yet the server is in early stages so it may be worth giving it a try to pass some time.

/Czeldabolg

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Reunited is a pretty good server if you like low-med rates with the euro feel

xXMoonXx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
While I can agree there's not much going I can say that SijoMiR is a server to keep an eye on, (currently in the upcoming servers section and recently had a beta phase) so that may well be worth the wait for you. You could also try the new Nemesis server that has gone up while I myself have not tried it yet the server is in early stages so it may be worth giving it a try to pass some time.

/Czeldabolg

well ive downloaded it and when i create new account it gives me uncorrect link
http:/// << thats all =|
and forums never been answered =[

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
No servers about at all. Got banned on a server called Atlantis for Pking, Gm sold my char and a friends for £25 each, probably do it to everyone that gets 120+.

Legacy + SijoMiR look decent, Definitely be giving them a go but till they come up, its pretty dull on the Mir front.

/Bench.

xXMoonXx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
No servers about at all. Got banned on a server called Atlantis for Pking, Gm sold my char and a friends for £25 each, probably do it to everyone that gets 120+.

Legacy + SijoMiR look decent, Definitely be giving them a go but till they come up, its pretty dull on the Mir front.

/Bench.

well i guess ill see u in both of these mir's :D

/Moon

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Which is why we don't allow any of the "Revenge" servers to advertise. If it's not on LOMCN, it's for a reason.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Which is why we don't allow any of the "Revenge" servers to advertise. If it's not on LOMCN, it's for a reason.

Yeah i see why now lmao, There a bunch of C words. No, not computers.

/Bench

Reactions: store1

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

/Bench.

Bench/Troller were banned for verbally abusing another player while normally I dont intervene in players personal problems, I was sick of the constant childish abuse that you guys gave to everyone. I gave you both a fair warning to stop yet you continued and then mocked me for warning you. It had absolutely nothing to do with PK dont know where you got that from.

Anyways just thought i would clarify what actually happened for what its worth.

It wasn't going to be a permanent ban, was just going to be 3 days to let you both cool off. Then you started scanning my server for open ports to ddos it. So out of spite yes i auctioned off both of your characters.

Wish you both the best of luck wherever you go.

Josh

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Lmao at scanning ports, I'm a thick sod. Really think i have the knowledge to do that kind of stuff? Don't be silly.

And do you have proof of me doing that? If you do i'd love to see it.

/Bench

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Lmao at scanning ports, I'm a thick sod. Really think i have the knowledge to do that kind of stuff? Don't be silly.

And do you have proof of me doing that? If you do i'd love to see it.

/Bench

bet u scan ports for breakfast.

OT sijomir is def one to watch out for moon, beta has been great up till now :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Would anybody be interested in a frozen (heroes) server? similar as frozen 1.4 server from the start, and then as you progress through the server more appears added oO...just an idea wonderin who would actually play lol?

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
i take it you never played ragezone1.9 for it not to be in your list?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
It wasn't going to be a permanent ban, was just going to be 3 days to let you both cool off. Then you started scanning my server for open ports to ddos it. So out of spite yes i auctioned off both of your characters.

Wish you both the best of luck wherever you go.

Josh
So you feel its ok to auction banned characters off with out any proof of your acusations... not a good outlook eithr way...

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
So you feel its ok to auction banned characters off with out any proof of your acusations... not a good outlook eithr way...

Exactly my point, not bothered about being banned, its the fact he's sold the char without proof.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
its cuz thats what jamie (MR) and they gotta pay him for hosting some how.

MR is sad t hey tired to close the serber down that dale helps on claiming MR owns the 2.3 files.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
its cuz thats what jamie (MR) and they gotta pay him for hosting some how.

MR is sad t hey tired to close the serber down that dale helps on claiming MR owns the 2.3 files.

One work for 'em mate, Greedy.