Shensation

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
http://www.shensation.com

For those of you that don't know, it's back. We no longer host Soma, we're purely an off-topic/debate forum with special interest sections about movies/tv/music/gaming.

We lost our old DB so we've had to start from scratch again, but come along and sign up.

There are a few projects on the go, such as currency mods, expansion ideas and a re-design. We have a team of two designers and two coders, along with maintenance staff. See you there!

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Just to give you an update, I've merged the old and new DBs using the wonderful impex so the forum is now restored to its former glory.

Work is currently underway to create a front-end for the comics I produce, so reserve your userID now and possibly star in a future comic!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i like the skin. v nice.

but what can you offer us that we dont already find here at the comfort of lomcn?

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
i like the skin. v nice.

but what can you offer us that we dont already find here at the comfort of lomcn?

Freedom of speech, older community would be the main differences between LOMCN and Shensation.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, granted. :p

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im scared. im dont like meeting new ppl. doesnt make me feel good when everyone doesnt know me. :(

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I know you, DF is an admin over here and we got Tai/G0t. Tx is on there too, a few other guys.

You'll fit right in :p

Reactions: Robert