Siggeh Request please :)

Join Discord

Kami

Hey ! I want a nice siggy, made out of a WoW picture or LOM 3 with "Nulli" in the picture, help me please?:)

I dont want it to big, you can decide the picture and size for it :) :bounce:

Ephraim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
lmfao you cant make siggy? you should go school learn how to photoshop :)

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Why does every siggy request thread get hijacked by idiots and spammers?.

Ephraim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
who the hell are you czeldablog!!!! GET LOSE FROM ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
not be cry!

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Here you go.

Nulli.jpg

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
It's a 5 minute job for crying out loud. Now stop arguing.

czelsbafdaiufba be the bigger man mate, just let him get on with it, you can't shut people like that up.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I bet you could, just takes effort and an eye for something right.

Also, never delete a layer that you've created, I usually end up with say 50-60 layers; 20 of which are actually used. I tend to end up using a hidden layer later on because it looks better in a different place. Pay attention to detail too :) You'd be surprised the difference 10 pixels change can make.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I bet you could, just takes effort and an eye for something right.

Also, never delete a layer that you've created, I usually end up with say 50-60 layers; 20 of which are actually used. I tend to end up using a hidden layer later on because it looks better in a different place. Pay attention to detail too :) You'd be surprised the difference 10 pixels change can make.

Haha cheers for the support man, suppose i might look into working on my skills again when i've got my flash work out the way lol

MX Flash not as in flashing btw lol.

College work ftl =p

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Haha, you don't seem the type of guy to be flashing people, no worries :P

College work is just as bad as my exam prep I'm sure... it all sucks :( I just want to get on with my life but I want A-Levels too. Can't they just give them out to good looking people like us? :P

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Haha, you don't seem the type of guy to be flashing people, no worries :P

College work is just as bad as my exam prep I'm sure... it all sucks :( I just want to get on with my life but I want A-Levels too. Can't they just give them out to good looking people like us? :P

I really wish they did lol :P

And we're working on flash for an animation project, it ain't that bad just too many layers etc.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I have to create a website, and they're MAKING me use Front Page and, as ****y as it sounds, it's totally moronic because I am talented at designing, I know that and I could easily gain an A Grade if they'd let me use Photoshop and Dreamweaver; but no.

I can't work front page either, sucks even harder lol.