Siggy Needed

Join Discord

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
My siggy suks i need a better one.

I want 1 with a blood stained wall and my writing in a neat font.

Nowt complicated just a simple siggy.

Thanks In Advance :sick:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i wish i remembered who did my siggy. i had them on msn, but forgotten :(

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ok, i had an attempt at making you one (well, 2 technically...)

1:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 34

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
i-pixel , thats kinda rich coming from someone with 10 posts and no siggy :), and if your gonna give Criticism, atleast say why their work is rubbish or how they can improve, instead of saying they suck."BAD" in your opinion ... in my opinion i think you need to put some thought about what you say, anyways back on topic...Witter they're quite good , but theres not enuff detail , Maybe add some cracks into the walla or flesh particles ... :P

6/10, im sure Mintyz will like it

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Matrix-Breezer said:
i-pixel , thats kinda rich coming from someone with 10 posts and no siggy :), and if your gonna give Criticism, atleast say why their work is rubbish or how they can improve, instead of saying they suck."BAD" in your opinion ... in my opinion i think you need to put some thought about what you say, anyways back on topic...Witter they're quite good , but theres not enuff detail , Maybe add some cracks into the walla or flesh particles ... :P

6/10, im sure Mintyz will like it
It was a quick 5 min jobby. Some of you may reconise the blood from the source engine... ;)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Sorry Wittin, those do suck. And for fecks sake, don't people know that i-pixel is the best graphics person on this fkin forum?

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Lol to people that dont know he likes getting banned and making uber loads of accounts no

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
FUTURA said:
Sorry Wittin, those do suck. And for fecks sake, don't people know that i-pixel is the best graphics person on this fkin forum?
haha another jokester..

do be serious..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
do be stop spamming plz.

wittins second one isnt bad. just abit empty.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
hes the best at creating , stripped images , nothing like grunge siggys or moving avatars , all he does is make a few rectangles and make them different colours .. hardly tallented

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Matrix-Breezer said:
hes the best at creating , stripped images , nothing like grunge siggys or moving avatars , all he does is make a few rectangles and make them different colours .. hardly tallented
whos that ipixel? lol glum.. who ever made my siggy.. is the best ;)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Rebel said:
ipixel pwns everyone on this forum at graphics and is teh sex. amg.

www.i-pixel.deviantart.com

AMG LINKAGE
anyone that talks like that.. well don't wana get banned do i. :)

anyway i-pixel is a low class noob, new to the gfx making.. if he thinks it so crap, make one his self, instead of dissin other peoples..

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
LoL, ur comedy Martyn, hes good at graphics, almost as good at graphics as u are at talking ****.

"anyway i-pixel is a low class noob, new to the gfx making" So ur saying he is bad at graphics and a noob, and that hes ****, hmmmm this comes to mind "if he thinks it so crap, make one his self" .... then contradiction 2 "instead of dissin other peoples.."

U cant have a go at someone for "dissin" someone else's work then do exactly the same as them, cos that would be retarded.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Atomicide said:
LoL, ur comedy Martyn, hes good at graphics, almost as good at graphics as u are at talking ****.

"anyway i-pixel is a low class noob, new to the gfx making" So ur saying he is bad at graphics and a noob, and that hes ****, hmmmm this comes to mind "if he thinks it so crap, make one his self" .... then contradiction 2 "instead of dissin other peoples.."

U cant have a go at someone for "dissin" someone else's work then do exactly the same as them, cos that would be retarded.
I think martyn was only trying to make a point as to how far I-Pixels head is stuck up his own arse... Surely you must be aware of this aswell?...