Signature for Miles - Check Inside for more

smoochy boys on tour

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
Hey guys

i decided to try a sig for miles.. soo this took me about a 7 hours to make.. about 27 layers i tryed to blend the colours well and give it a bit more style if he doesnt want it then i hand it to You lot to have .. Soo please leave your Comments and Ratings .. if you would like this signature and miles doesnt want it then please post for it after he has said .. Thanks

Milesy.jpg

Border -

Milesyb.jpg

/Optica

Last edited:

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
its not bad but 7 hours jeez, bit extreme, no?

but nyway i dont think the "Miles" font suits. sorry

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
i dont think its that extreme since i wanted it the way ive made it soo i guess it pays off to me .. just hope people like it ..

that font i think would suit a Babe signature more really .. i can change that though .. its quite hard to find a font which looks good with the letters M I L E S .. same with Optica.. but i can try and find another if he wants

/Optica

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
lol i kno the feeling. "Gotrex" doesnt fit many fonts either.

at the end of the day i gess if u like it u coulda spent 2 years on it

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
yeah, it pays of to your own liking .. i mean i dont like it that much personally but it may bring some joy to some one on here which is why i am offering it to miles & then if he doesnt want it Anyone whom does ..

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
sorry i'm not feeling it, i don't like the 2 colour idea in the background, but otherwise it's good, but are you sure it took you 7 hours? you mean, straight none stop? or like 5 minutes per hour?

HolyCow

Nice ideas, looks a little bland though. The white object looks out of place and the transitions between each colour in the background need to be more gradual. Also I don't understand what that lightly coloured blob on the far left is supposed to be.

What is the font used?

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
i rly like it!
rly nice work mate, id be well satisfied with something like that!
but as the other ppl have said, the font just doesn't go with the rest of the sig =/
Gr8 work thow :)

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
thanks all for the comments like i said the font doesnt really go but it doesnt look to bad either .. im not the best at graphics.. but i do try my best .. Thanks all for the comments keep them coming

/Optica