Signature .. What do you peeps think ???

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
If people say your work is ****e , you wont go back to that style and try something else , until people say "Brilliant 10/10" instead of "That looks like vomit" , if you think bout it , people like Ipixie are the reason there aint MS paint images around this forum lol

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
If people say your work is ****e , you wont go back to that style and try something else , until people say "Brilliant 10/10" instead of "That looks like vomit" , if you think bout it , people like Ipixie are the reason there aint MS paint images around this forum lol

You my child, have seen the light.

But alas, my job will never be done.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ipixie™ said:
You my child, have seen the light.

But alas, my job will never be done.

@ you - as i said ****y little shet.
@Tai shut up, go aid your sick friend.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
jamis do you ever repent? mate, we dont like you.

Tell me where you live and ill locate the nearest bridge...free of charge just for you buddy :thumbup:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Sorry but it looks really bad :sicky:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ipixie™ said:
jamis do you ever repent? mate, we dont like you.

Tell me where you live and ill locate the nearest bridge...free of charge just for you buddy :thumbup:

In pakistan - Bagdad find me the closest bridge.

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
ipixel shhhhhhhhhhut the hell up , u made some people some sigs and now they r eternally licking ur ass , guys get u toungues out of his ass please, ipixel = big headed n00by retard who might have novice skills , btw making signatures doesnt show u hve skills ipixel so you don't pwn you forum look sucks tbh make some creative background or character by yourself then u'l be medium

ps. signature is erm well err add a picture cyan colour rarely works change font

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
ShortyKid said:
ipixel = big headed n00by retard who might have novice skills

If he's a 'n00by retard'... and he's better than you at everything... you must really need help.

And if you think he has 'novice skills'... I think you should stab yourself.

+2 :ehehehehe

Rebel.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Rebel said:
If he's a 'n00by retard'... and he's better than you at everything... you must really need help.

And if you think he has 'novice skills'... I think you should stab yourself.

+2 :ehehehehe

Rebel.

i dub ye my*****™

quite the honour :O

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
MichaelJ said:
shortykid, where the hell have you come from, and where did your stupid confidence come from. proove hes a noob - i dare you.

It doesnt take much skill to making a gredient you see.For the style that he is doing (WHICH HE DID NOT INVENT) its begginier belive it or not.Many people can make a blue gradient background , do a vertical scan lines lower the size and just make a round cirle in the background eg a circle white and lower the opacity. Just need imagination.

And if u think ipixel acually inveted the style i think you people should think again.Look @ channel 4 2bh some of the stuff are similar 2 what hes doing.

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
hmm yeh i remember him making u a sig rebel so erm yeh stop licking his ass m8 and yeh he has got novice skills compared to people.. i need help..? hes 19 im 13 erm yeh i can live with tht fact m8 :) hmm by the time im his age compare his work from now to mine yeh m8 shut u up..people out there have skills he doesnt hes just like i make ppl sigs so they lik my bumhole so I PWN

Last edited:

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
ShortyKid said:
hmm yeh i remember him making u a sig rebel so erm yeh stop licking his ass m8 and yeh he has got novice skills compared to people.. i need help..? hes 19 im 13 erm yeh i can live with tht fact m8 :) hmm by the time im his age compare his work from now to mine yeh m8 shut u up..people out there have skills he doesnt hes just like i make ppl sigs so they lik my bumhole so I PWN

Did someone write on your ass again?

Because you seem to talking total crap.

Go away... read a dictionary... then come back when you can spell :ehehehehe.

HolyCow

For ****s sake guys, how pathetic can you all get? It's easy to see why people think John (I-pixel) is a tosser, he comes off as an arrogant ****wit but it's also easy to see why he's like that. He's surrounded by twats like you, ShortyKid and Jamis. When has John ever claimed that he "invented" the style of art that he does? His work is of high quality and it looks very professional which is alot more than what could be said for the majority of the stuff put up here.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
John is a very good designer. his stuff looks professional, alot of peoples on here look...kiddyish.

No im not licking his arse, he is an arrogant, twat. He acts like a 11 year old at times. but you cannot deny he is a good designer.

@Morpheus - Mate, try downloading Adobe Photo Shop, and search GFoogle for tutorials ( www.good-tutorials.com i think) thats a good site, try that.