Signing out ✍️

smoochy boys on tour

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
That’s all folks…from me on here, stuck it out aslong as I see worth, but I cannot take the sheer shitness of it all here.

My posts get regularly deleted and I receive infraction warnings. Other people’s posts are more opinionated that my own but obviously LOMCN make their mind up about certain ppl.

My avatar gets changed to things like a donkey etc…which I have to change back, just plain annoying. And I’m not the only one it’s others too.

And it ain’t just Tai, other mods here won’t name names have admitted to putting slow blockers on my account which I can only bypass by loading the LOMCN forum pages like a 100 times in 5 browsers to get round it.

I’m fkin done with this place it’s dictatorship isn’t for me, I’m off to have some fun, see u I’m sure In future servers 👊🏻

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: booHA and 3gena

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
That’s all folks…from me on here, stuck it out aslong as I see worth, but I cannot take the sheer shitness of it all here.

My posts get regularly deleted and I receive infraction warnings. Other people’s posts are more opinionated that my own but obviously LOMCN make their mind up about certain ppl.

My avatar gets changed to things like a donkey etc…which I have to change back, just plain annoying. And I’m not the only one it’s others too.

And it ain’t just Tai, other mods here won’t name names have admitted to putting slow blockers on my account which I can only bypass by loading the LOMCN forum pages like a 100 times in 5 browsers to get round it.

I’m fkin done with this place it’s dictatorship isn’t for me, I’m off to have some fun, see u I’m sure In future servers 👊🏻
Sad to see you go, you were quite funny. Unfortunately I didn't see any donkey as your profile pic.

Regarding logging on lomcn, I have as well slowness logging in, I think it just happens to be isp / dns problems. Tried on two pcs and same result.

Good luck and thank you for your contribution on LOMCN.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Shame to see someone leave, it’s a very opinionated forum and that won’t ever change, most are.

If the deleted post/profile pics changed etc is true though then I can understand and that’s just childish to be fair.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i got also logging out itself before 1 hour or less dunno why this happend seems something going bad for lomcn today

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
1683580112582.png

dunno what I'm more disgusted with, the lack of thought of the name, or the person who sent me this using the white theme, :sick:

1454 members? how much you pay for that haha! my god.

• Wow
Reactions: MentaL

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
hes always tried to be more than he is.... when the discord server originally started it was a resource place, then transformed into a mir4 discord, then all types of different games, nows its this... its got the be the original one just renamed over and over again, i left once it was no longer about all mir and just mir4

4d65c5aea6b736dec5bc9e4d5e612c12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tai and zedina

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
That’s the discord he’s been growing for years, always his ultimate goal and ulterior motive and the reason he’s Untrusted. The fact he’s now ripped our logo and name is just shameful and sad

Also lol @ 7 online

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I'm sure he's just bought discord users?

Which really would only damage his discord, if you have 1450+ users, and like 10 online, it looks really bad lol.