SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
Why is the mir2.dat detected as malware btw?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SijoMiR\mir2.dat (Malware.Packer.TGen1)"

They won't answer you bud. No one posts on this thread any more. come back in 6 months they might have an answer for you lol.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I do believe development has stopped as their all part of the new ACEM2 server. (Which has been paid for 12 months) So i wouldnt expect this anytime before next july.

I may be wrong.....

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
I do believe development has stopped as their all part of the new ACEM2 server. (Which has been paid for 12 months) So i wouldnt expect this anytime before next july.

I may be wrong.....

lol @ this. What a load of balls :(

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
lol @ this. What a load of balls :(

Their something to do with it, as they have the files before they've even been released.......

Pretty sure Hazuki/Chilli Pepper are some of the main coders of ACEM2.

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Their something to do with it, as they have the files before they've even been released.......

Pretty sure Hazuki/Chilli Pepper are some of the main coders of ACEM2.

Yes the gm's off sjio are the part of the makers of ACEm2 but this does not mean this is not being worked on.... ACEm2 team is, milo, sam, thedeath, chilli.

Rest are working here.

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
^^ doesn't sound like it. They've got some of the best communication skills in the world..... -.-

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
It seems they don't have enough team to create new maps and caves and such. just coders working on a fixed server.
if sijo ever opens.... I hope its as low rate as it was when mir opened. have it take a few hours to even reach 15. and not have items of lvl 16+ in shops

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
Books & items should be really rare, stuff like HA should be 0,005% from MTK and weps like G-axe M-staff should NOT be littered all over the place, maybe with a little tweak of stats, to fit the new game,

AND for godsake ! make level 40 armors rare & a endgame item maybe 1% drop from a boss or something like that,

now that i think of it, i should be on your team, i have 10000000 of ideas :P

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
i'm happy to hear that !
do you have any ETA for a final beta or release ?

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Not many updates on here or their own forums, any chance of a little update statement from any of the team?

I realise you guys are probably working hard on the files but it only takes 5 minutes to post a quick reply for an update to the community wanting to play this server :).

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Seems dead to me. They say it isnt, stating they are getting the files stable first?

I take this to mean they will be staying with AceM2 for a long while yet, until they say its "stable" then will add their content to the files. AceM2 looks to be very stable, atleast enough to build a server from... Meh, will be a long while yet no doubt.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
I dont see the point, these files look and sound better. ACEM2 is awful, euro drop rates... infact worse! awful levelling unbalanced classes. no assassin... its just a glorified euro these files would be ALOT more successful..

Thanks for your reply though.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I dont see the point, these files look and sound better. ACEM2 is awful, euro drop rates... infact worse! awful levelling unbalanced classes. no assassin... its just a glorified euro these files would be ALOT more successful..

Thanks for your reply though.
They are the same files. but with different content.