SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Re: [RubyM2] SijoMiR

We should have an update for you guys this week. Hence the "should". We'll see how things go.

EpicSin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2012

the server is looking good.. nice job

hopefully will be ready soon. :)

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005

Hurry up with the update bitch! :P Lookin' forward.
Also when will be the next public (well... you know, open-ish to people) testing phase?

MrWhippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2003

Looking good guys, Be up for giving this a blast! Nice to see you've taken your time over it :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Re: SijoMiR - Closed BETA

Should have the update ready later on tonight. If not we will have it in the early hours of the morning :)

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
So I'm sorry if I'm out of the loop here on this one...This server has been in the making for over a year and there are people testing it now while the updates are coming in?? I just now read about it for the first time I think and I'm very interested in the server...This is still in production right??

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
We aren't currently running a beta phase at the moment but plan to when feel the time is right in the near future, hopefully. Development has been slow the past 6 months but recently we've picked up our pace and been working hard the past month. We'll start to post more information every week or two.