Silkroad - rich peoples game

hellosblados

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 18, 2006
If you wanna play silkroad you must know this:
Either be prepared to throw in ALOT of your money to be 1 of the top players.
Or be a damn good fraud hacker. :)
Why? because silkroad silk is very expensive and extremely necessary , unless you buy silk you will level slow , be weak ... etc.
What else you need in silkroad :
Gold , Lots of gold , you must buy from gold selling sites or hack for it.
Items , at max level you will need to concentrate in getting a sosun weapon and sosun set. unless you get that ... you will get owned.
after you get that you need to get them +7 , that will ask for more silk and gold.

So , are you ready for the chalange ?
I got over 5 chars to lvl 80 , and sold most of them , i currently own a lvl 80 on RedSea and a lvl 70 european crossbow also same server.

hellosblados

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 18, 2006
Some screenshots with me and my guild :
weapons7.jpg

thief.jpg

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
This is a top game, One off the best 3d online games i ever played.. I played when Silkroad came online for the first time, i could not get off it >.<.. And it was not hard to find money.

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
dude u dont need to be rich or hack the game because gold drops almost every kill and silk is very cheap and for slow lvling just be on the game for 1-2hrs every day and u soon lvl quick

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
This is a top game
^^ yes atm over 90% Cheat...
If you don't know me, I can you say, we have spoken with JoyMax in Germany on the GC ;-) . JoyMax is looking for a new AntiChatEngine.

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
90% is a not cheat its a 90% bottiing players and these are being dealt with as we speack over 10k of players have been banned due to botting

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
dont get me wroung game is good but youd be lucky to get online. like with knightsonline

/ancient

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
played silkroad for a bit last year, was online a total of 2 hours, couldnt get on after that though as every server was full constantly so not bothered since lol

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
played silkroad for a bit last year, was online a total of 2 hours, couldnt get on after that though as every server was full constantly so not bothered since lol

Nice bump!

Never played nor will ever play Silkroad.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Only good thing about this game was the easily available bots.

It's no wonder you could never get on, when you were actually playing I reckon a good 80% of people you'd see levelling are botting.