site

Jimmy101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2005
My girlfriends brother in law is extremly rich and hired me to make him a web site for his business sofa world this is what i did for him didnt show it to him yet i need to know what other people think of it before i show him.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
imo it looks prity amataurish. and not something that would make me want to buy a sofa from, especially if its an expensive company.

sorry, im just getting to the point so you dont give that to him and he be the one to let you down.

the font i hate, and i think the lines all over it let it down alot.

Jimmy101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2005
Im trying to make it as simple as possible as thats what he asked for but thanks for the comment i will make another couple of layouts and let him choose between them.

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
lol iv seen a better freewebs website than that (no offence) who`s paying you for that! lol looks like a 10 min jobbie tbh :P

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Jimmy101 said:
My girlfriends brother in law is extremly rich and hired me to make him a web site for his business sofa world this is what i did for him didnt show it to him yet i need to know what other people think of it before i show him.

man lighten up a bit, soon as you go on to the sight it gets straight in to the serious side of it, like ur throwing people in straight at the deep end.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Have to agree tbh lol, u shouldn't have writing over taking ur eye sight the moment u come on lol, should make it more eye catching, spread the writing out in parts lol, people will see all that and won't bother reading it, cause it looks really boring and ****

Jimmy101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2005
the wirting is lorem ipsum just a preview for what the site would look like with content.

And what you all think of the site doesnt really matter anymore because the man that wanted the site choose that design out of three others and ive got payed for it already so im happy :P.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Jimmy101 said:
the wirting is lorem ipsum just a preview for what the site would look like with content.

And what you all think of the site doesnt really matter anymore because the man that wanted the site choose that design out of three others and ive got payed for it already so im happy :P.

so why post?

noob.

20 ****ing chars.

Jimmy101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2005
Because i didnt get payed for it when i posted it and nobody else seen it then. So **** of and stop asking stupid questions.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The others must be really really **** to lose to that then lol, cause urs really did look ponsey crap

Jimmy101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2005
I made the other three designs retard when that site was coded and flash added to it. it was exactly what he wanted and i got 400 euro for it so im not complaining

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Jimmy101 said:
I made the other three designs retard when that site was coded and flash added to it. it was exactly what he wanted and i got 400 euro for it so im not complaining

rofl he must ov been desparate then if he used that