Skin Colour

Join Discord

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
I know Mir is an Oriental Game but has anyone thought of implementing a skin colour selection in the character creation process?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
it would require editting hundreds of thousands of images, a HUGE job...for nothing :p

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Possibly not actually , TDB recolours the player... it would be hard to define the recolour to only change viewable skin .. so when naked its completely changed (without changing hair / pants) and with armours it would be hands / some face.

@teststatus 2 10 changes the colour of ur player. i think (but this changes everything.)

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Good idea! You can have certain attributes with different skins.

Like if you pick black, you run faster. If you pick yellow (asian), you get higher DC/MC/SC. If you pick brown, you are better at crafting. If you pick white, you get something (?).

It's actually quite hard to think of something for white.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Good idea! You can have certain attributes with different skins.

Like if you pick black, you run faster. If you pick yellow (asian), you get higher DC/MC/SC. If you pick brown, you are better at crafting. If you pick white, you get something (?).

It's actually quite hard to think of something for white.
For White you get treated more kindly by the NPC's lol!

Reactions: Shabalabalong

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
For White you get treated more kindly by the NPC's lol!

Have a "Polish" colour, means ur entitled to double benefits, and to get away with drug dealing and all sorts of criminal activity.

If u pick "British White" then, well your ****ed my son. Keep working thousands of people (not from your country) Depend on you.

I hate the ****ing goverment.

Reactions: Shabalabalong

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
only if i can be black and run really fast

like on cod
[video=youtube;QolDdWFTAno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QolDdWFTAno[/video]