Sky Store

Join Discord

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Something new im trying i dont like it but i want to experiment with a few things. What ya think and how to improve? Rate it please

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
The design isn't good at all, the colour choice of the clouds is poor, and well, on this particular peice, the "simple" font on the top right of the image doesn't go. The two black lines also don't fit in with the picture (can't really tell why, but they don't).

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
illumin8 said:
it sucks major cawk and i cant tell you how to improve it.

just start again or die of aids.
Pfft, first of all haven't you read the new rules on commenting on work in the graphics section? Second, FFS you pretty much exactly copied what ipixel said in some other thread...

illumin8

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
Donegal, Ireland
Gimpasaurus said:
Pfft, first of all haven't you read the new rules on commenting on work in the graphics section? Second, FFS you pretty much exactly copied what ipixel said in some other thread...

i have read the rules.

and i didnt copie ipixel on some other thread i said that my self so fcuk of p3nis breath

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
Illumin8, watch your mouth. The work just doesn't look right, theres too many colours and too much contrast. With this kind of design simplicity and minimalism is required. Try adjusting the colours so they're not too much different (maybe different shades of the same colour ?) and get rid of that font, it sticks out too much.

Good luck in improving it.

--Solitude--

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
It realy just doesn't work, sorry and i can't say how to improve.

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Xander said:
Something new im trying i dont like it but i want to experiment with a few things. What ya think and how to improve? Rate it please

on image u have, move text to top left and have black line from bottome left to top right. The eye will follow better (i think)

---added---
dont like them black lines

overflow

The fonts chosen are **** the colours are **** in whole this is a ****ty image and shouldnt be shown in public as it will make you blind with it's ****tyness.

So to the person that made it fcuk of and die or make something better. If you continue to make **** like that face facts that you are not made to be a designer and do us all a favor and quit.

Last edited:

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
overflow said:
The fonts chosen are **** the colours are **** in whole this is a ****ty image and shouldnt be shown in public as it will make you blind with it's ****tyness.

So to the person that made it fcuk of and die or make something better. If you continue to make **** like that face facts that you are not made to be a designer and do us all a favor and quit.

Any your skills in constructive criticism are on par with your post

(Try to be more helpful)
-------------------------------
ADDED
Avoid red and yellow – as they are warning colors

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
overflow said:

id say its not the best i can do im not the greatest designer like i said im trying new things.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Well. There are to MANY clouds 1st. reduce it to 3/4
The colors are crap.
The idea of it all is ok
Remove the black lines.
Delete the font on the top right

Illum is a wannabe right like 50% of people on this forum.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jamis said:
Nop. But you are.
Please direct me to a post or something wich proves mrj being a wannabe...

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Gimpasaurus said:
Please direct me to a post or something wich proves mrj being a wannabe...

The fact that he is using a AVATAR that ipixel created should be proof. I pixel made it because he "loves" urban, so now MJ loves him aswell or w/e.