Slashing Burst Skill detailed introduction

Join Discord

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020

First of all, this skill belongs to the warrior, and it can be learned when the character reaches level 50. The skill book type is orange, the highest skill level is 3 (even if you have been reborn), and the market standard price is 280 US dollars.​

1689512982996.png

heroes can't learn​

It can be considered that this skill has no CD, or there is a public CD of 1 second​

Physical attack skills. Instantly sprint to the enemy in front, causing them to be seriously injured. You cannot pass if there is an obstacle ahead. Damage is affected by skill level, damage and enemy defense​

This skill is only affected by the direction of the mouse pointer and has nothing to do with the target. When the skill is released, if a unit in front is a monster, it will penetrate to the position of the second unit in front. If there is a monster or obstacle in front, the skill animation will be released on the spot , when there are obstacles or other monsters behind the monster, the skill will also play animation in place​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUG: At present, this skill in the crystal is still in the wrong state, there is no post-action, and the animation speed is too fast and not smooth enough​

For this I recorded a new demo animation, he has normal speed and slowed down version​

This ability should be fixed as soon as possible, it is very important for fighters!​

:eek:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Thank you for your detailed report, checking the github repo and it is currently listed as a bug, reported by yourself. Issue #810

I've also checked the crystal wiki and all details about the skill including no cooldown and the player level required all seem to be correct. If any of this is not accurate please let me know.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Nice to see how it should work. I think I'm yet to play a server that uses the skill as intended.

I've played servers that have long cool downs, servers that have used it as another variation of Shoulder Dash, one that used it simply as an way to escape battle and did zero damage as well as servers that have essentially made the skill useless.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I don't remember what server I played on that had this skill working pretty well as you describe it (it is quite some years), except that the damage was never significant to bother with the skill in this regard. It was the sort of damage that SD has or had. When leveling SD on small mobs, you killed them eventually and had to find a new mob to push...

I remember playing Korean private server (Happy) where this skill was touted as dealing huge damage but I found it very poor one and after some testing, I stopped using it in boss fight for dealing out damage.

The skill was useful to get out if you got surrounded by mobs that were too high level to move by SD skill. The other use was to enjoy the skill animation and for example, in storage building I remember you could move across a bench instead of having to go around it. That made it a cool skill to have LOL
I think at low skill level you could only move one tile over (the destination tile had to be empty, else you would stay where you were), was useful to move behind a mob during a fight as I think they missed a hit on you before they reoriented, or it was just fun to do it.
At higher (highest?) level you could move over two tiles, again the 'landing tile' needed to be empty and walkable.

I think there was a short cooldown or maybe none.