Slowing Down Higher Lvls On Low Rate Server

smoochy boys on tour

Sammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2007
How can i do this please so say lvl 50 players get 1/3 xp and lvl 60 players get 1/2 xp and lvl 70 players get 1/4 xp and lvl 80 players get even smaller xp

please help me im sorta stumped on this one lol i know in theory how it would work using a background script that runs auto when u start server up but i dunno how i would go about getting the xp to half etc

Thanks if anyone replies

Sammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2007
Is a problem with doing that max xp per lvl without having a bugged xp bar which shows in minus is 2 Billion xp abouts and at 60+ its either on 2billion or over it so i need a script that takes xp away from higher lvl players but not from people who hunt with em under the scripts lvl

Any one help plz??

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
In theory you could change all experience gained to mon die scripts but this would take a hell of a long time, eg

#IF
CHECKLEVEL 100
#ACT
GIVEXP 100000
#ELSEACT
GIVEXP 200000

(not sure what exp script is lol) But yeah i wouldnt like to do it.

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
you'd also have a huge amount of scripts running at one time if theserver had a lot of kills going on at the same time.... "may" cause problems.

What you seem to be looking for is a negative version of VIP mode and I don't think it's possible...the only other way is to adjust the exp needed to level in cd.ini for higher levels so they need ever more kills.

Upvote 0

mapadale

Easiest way, that I've found to restrict higher levels from gainign further than lower levels. Is resticting hunting grounds for them with a NPC script for the high end hunting areas.

On my serve, from level 500 the exp gained is 1/4 of that on normal.

Upvote 0