Smallville Finale

smoochy boys on tour

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
PassTheBlam said:
lex can't die though, because he's a key storyline figure for future episodes and ****

lana however can die, i hope chloe doesnt die, i DO hope she loses weight though
chloe aint' fat? lol

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Lana Lang was in Superman III wasn't she though? (Played by Annette O'Toole, Superman's mum...eww weird anway...) I expect she has to stay alive, unless they want to create another superman universe...

In fact at one point, weren't they contemplating making Lana Lang replace Louis Lane and does anyone else thing that Louis seems a little too old? =/

Turin

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
louis lane aint 2 old in it lol....

lana will probs live cos shes been saved once already,also supermans dad is alive in the old superman adventures and he's dead in smallville -.-

so lana could die lol

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
They are pretty much creating their own superman universe, so who knows what could happen?

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Oooh, I missed that detail. I daresay diehard Superman fans would let anything too major change though... and Lana isn't overly major to the plot, so she might die.

I did get a bit sick of the whole yo-yo relationship with Lana and Clark; but somehow I like them more as a couple than w/ Louis.

I wonder what'll become of Chloe's kiss...

Turin

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Bah, i havent been watching normal tv since about 2 years ago since i got digital, i used to watch Smalllive anyone care to bring me up too speed?

Last episode i seen was when clark had a ring on his hand and he went insane, robed places i think then at the end he destroyed his parent's house.

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
lol blam y wud they have sex they bin together for atleast 1 minute and nows he stuck in a phantom prison and proably get out when chloes DEAD and clark and laan were together so many times but never had sex so lol no

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
because she's too busy with work and has no time for other leisurely activities, like sex

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Actually, I think Lana and Clark did do it once, during the period that he lost his powers - then when he got 'em back, Lana went for it a lot of times, but he was scared that he might... hurt her.

Turin

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
PassTheBlam said:
because she's too busy with work and has no time for other leisurely activities, like sex

yea true shes like always luking for a scoop for her newspaper and how dus she ahs all this acess to things im sure police dont less the press acess their files lol

Turin said:
Actually, I think Lana and Clark did do it once, during the period that he lost his powers - then when he got 'em back, Lana went for it a lot of times, but he was scared that he might... hurt her.

Turin

yea but how can he hurt her without no powers im sure he sed that wen he did ahve powers. i liked it like episode 8 or 9 when clark enarly had sex with that Simone girl who had that jewel that controlled ppl lol it pissed lana off and i dont like her so i enjoyed it when she was pissed off :D

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
XterminatoR said:
yea but how can he hurt her without no powers im sure he sed that wen he did ahve powers. i liked it like episode 8 or 9 when clark enarly had sex with that Simone girl who had that jewel that controlled ppl lol it pissed lana off and i dont like her so i enjoyed it when she was pissed off :D

She acted the whole heartbroken girl very well though... I almost... ALMOST... cried :D...

Turin

not really of course

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
So Zod says lex is dead, do you think he's just saying that to make clark feel as if there's no hope left? Or is he saying that because its true? :(