Smallville season 6

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
What do you guys think?

i think its alright atm currently DLing ep 3 heheh ep2 was kinda sucky except he learnt a new "skill" or "power" watever u wana call it !lol

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Im pretty happy with it so far. Ep2 was only decent because he learnt how to do his 'super blow' thing though.

Episode 3 shows you one of the things that came back with him from the forbidden planet realm thing, pretty **** really as Chloe ends up with some random guy from the Daily Planet, pffft!

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Im pretty happy with it so far. Ep2 was only decent because he learnt how to do his 'super blow' thing though.

Episode 3 shows you one of the things that came back with him from the forbidden planet realm thing, pretty **** really as Chloe ends up with some random guy from the Daily Planet, pffft!
yeah ep3 sucked real bad maan! lol

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
smallville as a whole started off good but then there was just one too many emotional heavy episodes for me. he should have just taken over the world Now that would be cool

Edit: lowis and clark the superman adventures FTW TBH

Last edited:

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
ye ep3 was ****, n thers like 7 or so other ppl from tht banishment place.
i wanna start seeing clark gettin pissed off n breaking stuff, coz he never does. its too boring atm, but i'll stick with it n watch em all lol

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Can't wait to see the full Justice League. Aint until like Episode 10 though, suckage, months to wait!

I'm more looking forwad to the next episode of Prison Break next week though, and Lost on Thursday ^.^!

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
I've only just recently started watching Smallville, need to catch up with all the missed episodes, but don't have time for a marathon :x

Season 6 looks awesome though, I'd be happy if the last few seasons are half as good =)

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Clark, Green Arrow, Flash, Cyborg and Aqua. Think that's them all.

i dont think clark is a member of the justice league is he? correct me if wrong.

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and the Martian Manhunter, those are the main characters in the justice league.

There haev been many others included such as:
Green Arrow, Atom, Hawkman, Black Canary, Captain Marvel, Plastic Man and dozens of others.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
The only ones going to be shown in Smallville are the ones i've mentioned, with the addition of Martian Manhunter, it is rumoured anywho.

The actual 'Justice' episode isn't due to air until around February though =[!