Smite

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
haha i was gonna post the same thing when i got home from work but forgot about it lol

seen a vid of it last night looks good never got in to LOL cuz of the top down view but this is a MOAB stay game but 3rd person i didnt get in to beta yet had an account on the website for ages now

[video=youtube;-4hL9ct2QEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4hL9ct2QEk[/video]

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Got about 20 beta keys to give away . Last night at 3am a new mmo site gave 20 beta keys to first 20 users who subscribe , well it seemed that i was the only user online by then (found site by mistake hehe) .

giving 10 keys to lomcn

So i will be giving them sunday when i get home till then anyone who is interesed leave a message here (don't pm me) btw im looking to give them to ppl who intend to play and not to just have a look . Also i wont be giving key to ppl that i never heard before of them on lomcn .

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
if you dont get one in the next 10mins from andreas gimme a pm or post on here and ill give you one

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Once you get one you also get your own referral keys for friends I think.

Anyone else played?

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
You're alive!?

WTF. I thought you hated MOBA type games cos you couldn't "keep the items" or whatever the hell Kani said lol.

Lol, I just cba to play LoL. I like Smite...it seems more fast paced, only played 3 matches on it though so far.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
games ok i just don't like the idea of items how you have upgrade stages and only 1 outcome per an item, also needs alot more new champs + the balancing doesnt seem right at all

EDIT: gotta play this atm as my lol patcher wont work with mobile broadband so if anyones on today and fancys a game add TeaBag

Last edited by a moderator:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
haha I actually find it quite fun, most fun I've had so far is on Ymir...kind of a like a tanky Anivia haha...