smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok I know i aint given people much time to apply but im closing it now Ill tell u who the hat picked out later on today

Btw it will be 5 in the hat but i wont be telling u who is in the hat only who has got the smod spot

Thanks

-edit-
UrbanFox
HellsBlade
Escluge
DarkXXX
CraiG^
MrsIce (Um i think lol)
TheBoss
NeoPuma
Atomicide
Farril
lozmuir
Skyline
MichaelJ
NorthernLadz
Mace
Tai

Theres a list of all who applied please let me know if i missed u out Its in no order btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've PMed you

My app
Dont remove Tai - Milo
Tai said:
Yes yes, I only just got the position of The Lounge and RuneScape sections moderator, and I'm perfectly happy moderating those sections alone. But I can see that you don't have any decent/active Super Moderators, never mind single section mods.

So I'm applying to benefit LOMCN, not me. Like I said I'm fine modding my sections, but if you need Super Mods then I'd be happy to take up the job. I reckon I'm the most active mod LOMCN has, seince Milo became an admin. So moderating the rest of the forum wouldn't be a problem for me.

It's up to you really, if you want a good, active Super Moderator then pick me basically. I'm only applying for this for the benefit of the whole forum.

/Tai

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im active almost 24/7 on this forum
one of the longest standing users here
know everything about mir2/3 and quite abit about other mmo's such as ragnarok and lineage2

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Farril said:
im active almost 24/7 on this forum
one of the longest standing users here
know everything about mir2/3 and quite abit about other mmo's such as ragnarok and lineage2

u said u'd never ever be a lomcn mod lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Tai said:
u said u'd never ever be a lomcn mod lol

no i said i wld neva b arsed to make a long post about why i shld b mod and my past experiences. but seeing as though milo only wants a short one theres no halm in posting.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i disagree tbh. from a longer application u know that they are serious about it, and it shows how much they want it.

etc etc

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
yeh but i had the choice whether to make it long or short. i chose longer for a reason

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
milo's teh boss. and he said he wanted a short one. your just make him read for longer :P

HellsBlade

i think i`d do a gr8 jod as a smod(i`ve got exp also and i`m online quite much on LOMCN :) )...i`ll even try getting more members now that the new sections were added and i got friends who play those games :D

i hope i`ll get my chance :)

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
I'll apply. I'm on lomcn alot, I don't post alot but that isn't a big issue.

I have spammed but I don't very often, I have been a member since may 2003 & I haven't had a warning or telling off.

/Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.