Snow Tiles + Snow Objects Release

Join Discord

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
Snow Tiles + Snow Objects
Well I have had these for a while and now that I am no longer making my server I thought I may as well release them!

All these .wil's have been put together by me! It's just some that I converted from Mir3, wasn't a quick process....

As this was made for my server you may want to edit your current Object & Tile Wil's as they will differ from you current sets.

Also included my object.obj for the map editor to save ya building them! (Which I know is not fun to do) But you will have to build if your not using my object.wil's.

I also included 3 maps I made with them, naturally will only be able to use if you keep the current layout of the objects.wil's

No flames! You dont have to use them :P

Threads with IMG's

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=52205
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=650464&postcount=7

Download

http://www.2shared.com/file/4688479/cdae1db8/SnowTilesObjects.html (Fixed) (Fixed....Again...)

/maps

Last edited:

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Thanks mate, although it doesnt work for me, the link.

/kizza

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
There are same to mine, but urs dont have fk up bits.. i got a badly ripped set lol.

Do these work with korean files? If not, they are kinda useless as theres no point removing all korean maps for snow ones :(

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Smavid, if you think you've got a better set, then why havent you released them? Whats the point in only a few peope having them when they dont even make maps with them. You should give them to everyone, that way mir can start too get better and full of newer maps, e.g good snow maps.

/kizza

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I didnt say i had a better set, i said mine are a badly ripped set and have **** ups..

Also i have released my snow tiles.. unlike maps though, ive had mine just over a year, hes had is 2+... so hes made maps etc, i just never did make anything, i did also build alot of stuff, but korean updated and i had to change the object.wils ruining what i built.

His files work with korean ones.. however they may possible be wipped out when new korean patch comes along... as koreans are on objects13.wil, and yours start on objects14.wil

Also Stickied.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Ahh by badly ripped, i thought you ment awesome:P my bad.

/kizza

Last edited by a moderator:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Whoops edited your post with my reply lol.

IMapsI kind pming me your msn please.

Also kizza where the hell are you from? Also pm me your msn too.

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
They should work with any client, to my knowlage, if you have objects14 - 15 used then just put them as 16 and 17, should work then. You will have to rebuild the mapeditor set though.

All the ones on here I had to rip from Mir3, which ment editing every image in their wil's lol, took a long time but there is some great objects in there.

I've only released these now as i wanted them to be exclusive to my server, but as I'm no longer making it, thought I may as well pass it on.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Nice little release. God it took people years to find these ;)

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
Nice little release. God it took people years to find these ;)

I was kinda shocked no one else had bothered to do this by now :P

Well least we can look forward to seeing some snow maps now!

Dave if you can leave it sticky for a little longer to get it into circulation that would be good, ta.

/maps

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
the threads been linked in map resources post.. it will keep on this page for ages also people rarley post. Also i've removed my link for now as yours are far better, and have a object.set :P

I did start with other mir3 things for somebody, i even got action script in photoshop to rip cut and watnot the objects to work on mir2. Its just so time consuming, we should talk :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Snow Tiles + Snow Objects
Well I have had these for a while and now that I am no longer making my server I thought I may as well release them!

All these .wil's have been put together by me! It's just some that I converted from Mir3, wasn't a quick process....

As this was made for my server you may want to edit your current Object & Tile Wil's as they will differ from you current sets.

Also included my object.obj for the map editor to save ya building them! (Which I know is not fun to do) But you will have to build if your not using my object.wil's.

I also included 3 maps I made with them, naturally will only be able to use if you keep the current layout of the objects.wil's

No flames! You dont have to use them :P

Threads with IMG's

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=52205
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=650464&postcount=7

Download

http://files.filefront.com/SnowTilesObjectsrar/;12636104;/fileinfo.html (Fixed)

/maps

link is not working why not anyone mirror it pls

bungle

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Love the maps, unfortunately when I try to view the maps in map editor I get an access violation error.
It only appears when I look at certain parts of the map, and when I have View Objects turned on. I came to the obvious conclusion that a certain snowy object is causing the map editor to wig out, but unfortunately I don't know how to rectify the problem!
Anyone else had this problem?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Are you using the old map editor?

And have you loaded the snow objects on the new map editor?

/kizza