Snowman&tree appearance #'s

smoochy boys on tour

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
As title, could anyone tell me the numbers to put in sql in the appearance column? For NPC snowman and ChristmasTree(the npc not the mob)
Thanx alot! OR tell me where I could find them.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
basically you need the images of the snowman and xmas tree in the npc.wil file. then what you do is scroll through the file counting the npcs as you go and you will find the number of the npc that way.

if the images arent in the npc.wil you will have to export some in 4s and then import them into the end of the npc

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
its divide the 1st number of the image by 16 i think ill check this later

VirUs

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
not sure i read this right but i'll try again .
open up ur wil editor and then select to open npc.wil if you run through the images u will see that what appears to be administrator is #8 then #9 so on and so forth, now with that siad on to the hard part ,Scroll down the images until you get to the NPC that resembles a snow man counting the different NPC's as you go then voila you will come across a snowman and a cristmas tree.

That is if you are as i said before you have the images in that NPC.wil file.

NOW on a final note this is a bit of help the snowman is appr number 48 in korean NPC.wil and cristmas tree is somewhere along the lines of 58 Hope this has helped you.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Snow Man = 53
Christmass Tree = 63

hope its helps :)

tried to make him do some work atleast by looking in the hh8 viewer :p

you only learn by looking and testing , if you give evrybody everything they wont learn.

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
:P well am still lerning i know wat its like lol :P

ill chnage it :P

snowman 50 sumit ...
christmastree 50 sumit ...

lol