VIP
Jun 28, 2004
any1 post a link or upload the SnowTower maps plz
ty in advance

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Even Funnier - Do a Search on the word "Wemade FTP" and wow, whats that, 3rd post down (and many after it) tell you the FTP name....

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
or8 then, wots the .map names for snow tower? its not like it says SNOWTOWER1.map or summet like that on the ftp does it?

btw for me to patch the snowtower maps from the euro client i gotta patch 350mb, wots point in waiting for probs about 3mb worth of files when i can post and ask ppl which files i need and download them seperate?

im not thick i do check these things b4 i post
ty

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Even Funnier - Do a Search on the word "Wemade FTP" and wow, whats that, 3rd post down (and many after it) tell you the FTP name....

tbh, from what ive read from your replies, all u seem to do is patronise people.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
tbh, from what ive read from your replies, all u seem to do is patronise people.

Really? So if someone cannot be Arsed to work out simple stuff or even Search the Forum, I have to reply properly?? Your right, maybe Ive had enough of helping you people - I expect lots of posts with no replies then !!

Just to add furth to this post as a warning to others.....
The person asking the question did not tell us:

1. What Type of Server he wanted it for, was it Job or 3G for example?
2. Did he want the map (which his post looks like it does) or does he not know what map number it is - this we only found out later after a few people tried to help him.
3. Does he want the Old Snow maps or the newer Snow maps?
4. Does he have all the tiles for the Said snow maps?

Now my answer was MEANT to be like it was as he did NOT Search whatsoever, I have done and found all the info you ever need including the Mapinfo etc (posted by me as it goes). The JOB + 3G Servers I have shared both have the Snow maps and temple in there already, another route he could have gone for example.

I am a tad bit sick of the people who are Incrediably lazy and are not prepeared to do any search, i am also getting a bit sick of the people who jump into a thread which has nothign to do with them and tell me i am flaming / bringing people down etc.

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i DID search actually
i also saw your post about the MapInfo thing for new snow maps, i dl'd the maps on there put them in the map folder (suprisingly i already had them) because they were the wrong maps as to what i'm looking for!

i'm looking for the SnowTower maps which RNDPro uses

plz dont tell me i havnt searched because i have

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i searched, and opened the first thread, which was by demonic.

[8_001 绝情崖 0] day horse
[8_002 绝情山谷 0] day horse
[D2201 绝情塔1层 0] DAY horsE
[D22021 绝情塔2层 0] DAY horsE
[D22022 夹层 0] DAY horse NORANDOMMOVE NOITEMMOVE NOSPELLMOVE NOSPACEMOVE NOCASTLEMOVE
[D22031 夹层 0] DAY horse NORANDOMMOVE NOITEMMOVE NOSPELLMOVE NOSPACEMOVE NOCASTLEMOVE
[D22032 绝情塔3层 0] DAY NORANDOMMOVE NOITEMMOVE NOSPELLMOVE NOSPACEMOVE NOCASTLEMOVE
[D2204 绝情塔4层 0] DAY NORANDOMMOVE NOITEMMOVE NOSPELLMOVE NOSPACEMOVE NOCASTLEMOVE
[D2205 绝情塔5层 0] DAY NORANDOMMOVE NOITEMMOVE NOSPELLMOVE NOSPACEMOVE NOCASTLEMOVE

these are snow palace, the ones u want.

MagicMace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2005
if when u tele to the maps its black its not a map prob only way i got it working was to autopatch off euro its not the maps

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
way to state the obvious magic. ofcourse without the snow object your just going to see black.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I have no idea what RNDpro called there maps, I can tell you of course its a Wemade made one and is on there FTP. Post a Screenshot of this Map or maybe RND pro could post and tell you what it is - simpe eh !!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
theres only 2 snow hunting areas, snow tower (the latest big red one), and ice palace (the first one covered in ice).

but seeing as though he didnt reply after my post, i take that he was proven wrong.