so dull......

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
ok so im so dull lol so heres the prob....

i changed my passord this morning to get into my axctual pc u no user select then get onto desktop.... anyways iv forgot my pass im on my nans pc @tm but i need my own pc back asap coz its urgent lol any 1 no what i cn do?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
My brother did this last night, he just put his 2 brain cells together and rememberd what his password was :/.
I think theres a floppy disk you can get or something that can clear a password? I heard that somewhere I think.

/J34lY

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
JealY said:
My brother did this last night, he just put his 2 brain cells together and rememberd what his password was :/.
I think theres a floppy disk you can get or something that can clear a password? I heard that somewhere I think.

/J34lY

If this is true, please get this program for my :P

This happened to my mate (mate meaning me oO) a while back. I searched everywhere (using another computer) for a crack to disable or recover the password, but i couldnt find anything :(

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
o, i thought the only way to access your pc again if you forgot your pass was to reinstall windows, i read that somwhere on the net. :P

Cheers urban, ill have a look at that later. No doubt it will come in handy at a later date :)

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
LoftCrack is briliant. I tryed it on my machine it took 8 hours to break a 17 chars random numbers letters and symobls mixed case password

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
It was deveoped for people who forgot a password on a machine, but yes comonly used to brute force other peoples passwords. Only down side is it has to be installed before use and only administrators can install it. But if you xp we all know there is a back door in.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i forgot my password on my phone a while ago, so i couldnt access anything (not even phone book)

i thought all day for it. couldnt think of it, then at the end of the day it just came too mind. think

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
done it heres how :

ok theres 2 ways

1. turn on pc and when u go to log on dress "ctrl, alt and del" twice , then in user type in administartor and go frm there ,,, ie control pannel etc etc

2. boot up pc in safe mode and just select admin and go from there etc etc.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Dano said:
done it heres how :

ok theres 2 ways

1. turn on pc and when u go to log on dress "ctrl, alt and del" twice , then in user type in administartor and go frm there ,,, ie control pannel etc etc

2. boot up pc in safe mode and just select admin and go from there etc etc.
If you are stupid enough to leave the default administrator account enabled and unpassworded...

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
lol what it do?......................................... (20 chars)