So I haven't been here in over a year...

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
...and I noticed the site is still full of the same tools, talking the same **** about **** all. Maybe you should just all go the same way as Jade Goody, its a few years too late, but then as they say better late than never. Then again, you're all basically all a type of cancer anyway, so maybe thats a waste of time.

Anyway, enough about what I think, how many of you now have AIDS from constantly being in each others arseholes?

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I like the way the same faggots that posted before haven't even changed. They're still miserable pathetic cretins, yes I am mainly talking about you Craig, but this applies to everyone else.

I came here because I was reminded by someone I know at college, but I came here to discover nothing but this is now a very sad lonely place. Full of absolute idiots convincing each other their opinions are important. This is terrible :(. The glory days were good :(

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Howdy you two you brought catchphrases back with you, Not heard that In ages.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I'm a type of cancer. And Atom yes its my server its new tho Only 2 days old tonight. Pure BG's to get Em of Hero, Trade them for kit.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Hahahaha, you think because you have power on this forum make you superior to me? hahahaha. Step outside of LOMCN for just one second and you will discover you are below me in every other aspect of life.

You're also a brand new moderator here. That doesn't merit you any respect. You were not a moderator here in the glory days when stuff was done properly.

Also hi skyline

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Is this going to be one of those things where banning someone = superior, cos tbh, its really not going to make you supperior. A monkey can open a forum and ban people on it!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Haha no I thought we was refering to the WoW Server. I'm not a new moderator I been moderator before and SMod back in the glory days. Back when people had their original names like Kurt.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
KURTBMX?, how come two other Soderators have infracted me, and you are holding a discussion? Maybe you should visit them and show them what a pair of descended testicles look like!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
They are not used to the way of the Atom. I guess you will get quite afew Infractions under the new staff as the old staff are not around much anymore.

WoW I see an Ipixel.

Status
Not open for further replies.