So who multiboxes

smoochy boys on tour

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i used to do it awhile ago but the software wasnt that good but ive recently come across some new software thats $18.95 for a year and its great im just setting up my 4x hunter and 1x priest ready for when i finish work tommorow

1priest4hunterhelp-1.jpg

1priest4hunterhelp.jpg

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Used to run 5xhunters on wow with keyclone and multiboxer (wow addon).

what software are you using?

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
pwnboxer it really good all my accs are linked via RAF i bet i can get them to 60 within 2 days . gona book 2 days off work if i can and get it done

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
36box.jpg

36 in my spare time..

Joking its not me lol..

The sheer awesomeness of this WoW player’s 36-box setup is even made more staggering by the cost of his geekery (at least $5711 a year for subscription costs). We can only imagine how much his electric bill is. And surely it must be hot among all those computers!

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
If your bored on wow this deffo brings back the fun it fast leveling and mobs die in 1 hit from each hunter. Soon as I finish work I'm gona do pet quest and get 4 bears n do the orgrimmer instance

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
If your bored on wow this deffo brings back the fun it fast leveling and mobs die in 1 hit from each hunter. Soon as I finish work I'm gona do pet quest and get 4 bears n do the orgrimmer instance
How do they die in 1 hit though, what does having 4 chars logged on at same time do?

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
becuase all 4 hunters fire at the same time so its just like 1 hunter doing 4x damage at the same speed. if you dont know what multiboxing is its where you have 2 / 3/ 4/ 5 or eve upto 10 chars logged on that the same time and your characters follow your main character around and you all attack at the same time so on my priest i just cast smite and the hunters cast arcane shot and serpent sting and auto shoot

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
becuase all 4 hunters fire at the same time so its just like 1 hunter doing 4x damage at the same speed. if you dont know what multiboxing is its where you have 2 / 3/ 4/ 5 or eve upto 10 chars logged on that the same time and your characters follow your main character around and you all attack at the same time so on my priest i just cast smite and the hunters cast arcane shot and serpent sting and auto shoot
I get it now.

i just thought it allowed you to log in as many times as you likes, didnt know the other charachters attacked at the same time lol

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Its like your controlling 5 chars ingame ^^ and i would get 3 cat type pets and 1 boar (gorilla when u can) so it basically like having 9dps, 1tank and 1healer (also make the one with the tank pet beast mastery, the others marks best settup ever)

What server you playing on?

Also ive never use pwnboxer, how easy is setup?

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
been having internet issues but my guys are level 12 now. just done orgrimmer instance. im on Magtheridon EU Horde too. my friends are trying to get me to play lord of the rings with them but i wana carry on leveling

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Vædën Level - 62 Blood Elf Mage - Quel'Thalas

What did you level that?!? lol

hes 2bars off 64 now mate lol xD, told u im a altaholic, hes on 2 days played so far, been playing through the teeth for boosts and such but been quite easy aoe grinding :]]

looking into pwnboxer now cause my mates want me to rejoin alliance with them :S sigh lol...

Anyway of getting it free? or you have to pay, also if i pay is it registered to the pc or the user?

If i do get back into multiboxing i might come on ur server fors... dual multiboxers in pvp lol

Last edited: