So with the team disbanded? wheres the files? Please dont make me right. PLEASE.

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Well all the decent servers I've play that have lasted longer than I've played them had all been ruined by people spending huge amounts of irl cash. Mirrevenge, and the Oldskool servers. They all put so much emphasis on donations and would even bring new kits out every other week/month just for quick sales. This is the only server I have played that didn't do that. Even that Mir forever felt like you needed to donate to take part in the game and that was just a GameShop with buffs and caves.

Your telling me you ain't thinking about the amount of money you can make this way? The desperation I. Your threads/posts makes me think the mob are at your door and you need the quick cash. You should really be nice to the people who are making something for you to enjoy that you cannot do yourself and I mean server files not playing.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Moved to Mir2 General as the thread is about the AM2 Files... Not Server.

Sam

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
At the end of the day david, even if LOMCN did commit to releasing the files, it does not mean they got to.
Milo, Samuel, TD & rest of them have worked hard finding, translating, and coding these files to get them perfect.
Wheres your effort in this roll?

Ace are their set of files, they do not have to release them if they dont want to.
But I'm sure if your patient like everybody else then maybe one day the Ace files will be released when they are ready.

Ungrateful little bastard in my eyes.

I have always maintained, that if the team turn around tomorrow and says "we're going back on our words, we will never release because its in our best interest and were only human" I will drop the matter immediately.
I just want the truth. I wanna hear it, just once.

You sound like a desperate dog.

Last edited:

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
At the end of the day david, even if LOMCN did commit to releasing the files to the forum it does not mean they HAVE to.
Milo, Samuel, TD and the rest of them have worked very hard finding, translating, and coding these files to get them perfect.

Ace are their set of files, they do not have to release them if they dont want to.
But I'm sure if your patient like everybody else then maybe one day the Ace files will be released when they are ready.

Ungrateful little bastard in my eyes.

You sound like a desperate dog.

If from the start they said the files would remain private there wouldn't even be any fuss, just got to say there be release or not and sam has clearly stated in 2/3 weeks they would be, but then again they also stated that from day one so who knows. Nor do i care now ;p

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
You were warned. If the admins decide to turn that into a ban fair enough but I'm just silencing, all you seem to do is create drama threads like a spoilt brat and enough is enough. I'm sick of it now.

/Czeldabolg

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
You were warned. If the admins decide to turn that into a ban fair enough but I'm just silencing, all you seem to do is create drama threads like a spoilt brat and enough is enough. I'm sick of it now.

/Czeldabolg
Good man.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
the files being released would be the best thing for them development wise, as Sam said himself the v2 of ace is more in his own vision of mir than classic mir I see no reason why not to release a dev kit.

Things that people have been waiting months for, like TM would be released in the first couple weeks from indie developers.

Those people against open source projects should take a look at the android OS, no doubt the most successful mobile OS holding over 65% of the world market share vs. Companies that were in it years ahead of them.

Split the community? Lol.... nothing need be said

As for those evil fly by night servers "stealing" your cash. If you're dumb enough to send money for items or perks in a low content poorly managed server that's your fault and in no way reflects the potential of the files or the people who translated them from chinese.

So chill out release files and let the community work it's magic!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I actually hope he only chooses a select few to release the files to tbh. It's people like you that want the files for their own selfish needs. Some (note, not many) people actually want to make a decent server that everyone can enjoy and bring Mir back to its prime.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Closed.

Files will be released when the guys decide to do so.

Creating more threads like this is only making the situation worse in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.