SolaStone (Remade thread)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

3g123

Ok as you all no i made SolaStone a fast lvling server for a day but all been wiped and all restarted to make it

3x EuroMir exp
Up 24/7
New Items added and will be put in shops soon

sock.php
http://leocrasher.myftp.org/servers/sock.php?ip=82.15.71.142&pic=5

The server as of yet aint fully finshed and will there for be getting built in the next few weeks so there will be a few ups and downs
Also atm
I am looking for a server team some 1 that will be on MSN not all day but most of it and some ppl i can trust

Any way server will be up when rdy

Last edited:

3g123

like i said it will be up 24/7 when i have finshed it all ok so u need to stop moaning 24/7
it wont be long till it is up now all i got to do is sort out items then i need to sort out the quests ok good ^_^

3g123

This server aint going to be up for a long time
atm i am Hosting Torozor.

3g123

Sorry but you must ask Sooden seems he is the Creator of the server i am just the host
thats all and i think sooden will say no because there is alrdy 3 GMS

L30N

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 21, 2003
You broke about 5 forum rules... u posted a server which is not up 24/7 when u said it would and u also said its not gonna be up for very long so whats the point unless u can host a server for at least a month.... this is why there are no good servers out cause of people like you!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
katlin the host? must be very laggy, corrupt and unbalanced...

gl on server ne way :eek:

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
bon11 said:
katlin the host? must be very laggy, corrupt and unbalanced...

gl on server ne way :eek:

:mooned:

kiss this ^_^

katlin for teh win tbh

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
omg another server released by katlin bet it flops in 5-10 dayz face it katlin u cnt keep a server up

Status
Not open for further replies.