SoLiD Server 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
-Mace- said:
Shadow u got a emt when this is up m8?

Not set but soon. I've added 6 proffesions one being fishing where you actually click the water to fish and depending on the fish's weight depends on the price.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
[Shadow] said:
Not set but soon. I've added 6 proffesions one being fishing where you actually click the water to fish and depending on the fish's weight depends on the price.

Origional idea mate, wherd you get that from?

-.- thought it wouldnt be long for you to steal that idea. Since you came on my server, told me how crap it was, then wanted to know how i done fishing. Also how i made my mobs use flaming sword....

niceone (Y)

Last edited:

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Xanan said:
Origional idea mate, wherd you get that from?

-.- thought it wouldnt be long for you to steal that idea. Since you came on my server, told me how crap it was, then wanted to know how i done fishing. Also how i made my mobs use flaming sword....

niceone (Y)

I did not steal your idea i had this thought up of ages ago. I actually got the idea from World Of Warcraft along with the Alchemist idea. Get your facts right before accusing please. Where did i steal your idea of mobs having flaming sword?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
[Shadow] said:
I did not steal your idea i had this thought up of ages ago. I actually got the idea from World Of Warcraft along with the Alchemist idea. Get your facts right before accusing please. Where did i steal your idea of mobs having flaming sword?

im not gunna flame about this tbh, the fact is you came on my server telling me how **** it was, then asking me how i got mobs to do flaming sword, how i scripted fishing.

In my opinion the idea was stolen.

case closed, we're not 1.4 anymore so im not bothered.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
shadow. why did you not make server 1.9 ?? any particular reason. im only asking as more people play 1.9 i think :eek:
also shadow. i thought you had colour name?

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
nice looking server cant w8 to see it up and runing
good luck with it i'll be tryin it out

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Loved1 said:
shadow. why did you not make server 1.9 ?? any particular reason. im only asking as more people play 1.9 i think :eek:
also shadow. i thought you had colour name?

I dont really like some of the features in 1.9 althought it has more. I feel 1.4 is more stable and i have done alot of work with 1.4.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
[QUOTE='[Shadow]'Items/Mobs/Interface/NPC

SoLiD has designed its own interface[/QUOTE]

I don't mean to be picky, but those interfaces were made by Destiny 1.4 server when it came out :) lol

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Sonic said:
I don't mean to be picky, but those interfaces were made by Destiny 1.4 server when it came out :) lol

I'm talking about the ingame one. We have fixed a few things on the interface such as sound on sound off playing a sound both ways. And when someone is requested to join a guild it will come up on there screen Accept / Decline