SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - DediBox -

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Tbh he needs to slow lr down or make it so it only works on mobs etha 1 is good, taos poison cant be made "less stronger" but tao items sc could be reduced a bit but something may need to be done.

some of the above deffinately need looking at and id appreciate a comment from shadow on this n not u tahriel/jake

/WaKKu

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server back online, new EXE can be downloaded here.

Sorry for the downtime (again -.-), my ISP is messing me about. Hopefully the server should be stable now though. :)

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
Server back online, new EXE can be downloaded here.

Sorry for the downtime (again -.-), my ISP is messing me about. Hopefully the server should be stable now though. :)

that a no then?

good server but wats the point in tryin wen its down 90% of the time SIGH:mooned:

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
that a no then?

good server but wats the point in tryin wen its down 90% of the time SIGH:mooned:

its been down a few times... for maybe less than an hour, i dont see how this is 90% of the time? :err:

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
its been down a few times... for maybe less than an hour, i dont see how this is 90% of the time? :err:

well over the last 3 days ive been on for about a total of 2 hours O.o rest of the time it has been down, it only came back up yesterday from being down and in the same day, it was down again, no sign of why its down or w/e and now its wednesday and its still down, no ur right i retract my coment its up all the time -.-

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
well over the last 3 days ive been on for about a total of 2 hours O.o rest of the time it has been down, it only came back up yesterday from being down and in the same day, it was down again, no sign of why its down or w/e and now its wednesday and its still down, no ur right i retract my coment its up all the time -.-

not *****in here but if u had a life n went at the pc for 3 days stright it wouldnt matter n u wouldnt relise how long its been down... this first time i seen server down this morning

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Ash as he has said he does have ISP problems, i remember this from last time he hosted a server, do i see u with a better ability to host? no, so go find sumthing else to do if u dnt like the amount of down time simple as that.

/WaKKu

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i was aiming at dragonrage m8, madman a trust worthy host and would take a while to get a host more trust worthy than him unless a dedicated server was found.

/WaKKu

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sorry for this late reply, but it seems my connection is once again stable, and my ip hasn't changed since last night. I am now using another router, but i need to find the software disc so i can access the router settings and forward the correct ports.

I am now looking for the disc, so hopefully the server should be online pretty soon without any problems.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but i am trying my best to have the server stable. :)

/Ash

EDIT: Server back online, new exe found here.

Last edited:

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
not *****in here but if u had a life n went at the pc for 3 days stright it wouldnt matter n u wouldnt relise how long its been down... this first time i seen server down this morning

I have a life i go gym 3-4 days a week, i have a gf, i also help around house alot because yano ur parents get old after a while, doesent mean u cant be on a server for 3days flat or w/e, doesent mean cus u play mir 24/7 u dont hav a life.. they might be afk when u dont know doing sumin, ye so dont judge ppl over net.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
The server is now back online, and HOPEFULLY stable.

You will need the new EXE, which can be downloaded here.

My connection appears to be stable now, so hopefully it stays this way "touch wood". :D

Enjoy!

/Ash

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well its upto my ISP to sort the problem, they obviously havn't done so. :(

Not sure what else i can do, apart from email them again and hope for another reply.

/Ash