SoLiD Server (What Will Be On It)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
SoLiD... no word to describe it, nice work Bill ;) (Y)

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
Predator said:
cant u put server up cmon man this is the server of a life time :O(well it shud b!):fart:

:D shad.... look at ure fans u have ureself to be proud of lmao :P

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
this server dead? or not cus u havent given us news for ages shads

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol he's prob forgotten about it, or just not working on it during December :P

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Expect the server to be up after xmas.

Watch This Spot.

Just had a chat with a friend and we have thought of some BIG things.

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
xshadx said:
Alot of people have been wondering what will be on the upcomming SoLiD so i will tell you what i can remember off of the top of my head and what i think is important

Basically ive been working on it to make it long term so ive been mainly working on level 60+ sets this time and more hunting areas for high levels. I wont name all the hunting areas because there are to many. But the main MAIN thing ive been working on are quests. I must of added 100+ quests to this solid.

Info

*Events Daily (very crap)

*Over 13 Quests! More Being Added)

*PetBuy(Biggest PetBuy So Far) (How would u no ??)

*Different summon spells (So summonShinsu and SummonSkele wont be in no more)

*Pking Is Aloud (well never pking is allowed if u like it or not its a Game it is part of the game)

*Unique Maps ( How are the Unique ?)

*FunFair ^_^ Gamble For Pets Earn Fair Tokens (But Retarded but it looks ok)

*Honey Moon Quest/Map For People Who Get Married (as u said u have quests).

*Unique Prison When Red Instead Of Going To Pen You Go Prison (1st thought of on Diamond Server)

*Moving Prison Bots (what do u mean buy this ??)

added summon holy deva (u can only get if u change the names off the skills such as SummonSkele , SummonShinsu).

added WarRAW
added Mirroring (This does not work with book aka sets the items when u summon the spell u have to Tade items over).

NEW NEW STUFF:

- A Amazing Summon For Taoists. (u can only have 2 Books for a Tao)
- A Few Quests (as it says at top -__-)

-New Sets (Again u have alrdy said.)

So ParalysisRings wont be rare.

-Semi Guild System-
You can join a second computer guild ingame as long as your own guild.
For the guild you join whether its The_Alliance Or Death_Bringers you will have different quests in which to get your rank up and gain new abilities and cheaper pets/pots/teleports etc

(How can u join 2 guilds -__-)

(This Is Still Under A Bit Of Construction)

/Shadow

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Crazy he neva sed the new summons wer gonna b books they cud just b amulets that u can dbl click to spwn the mob with

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
Give him a break before u slate it !
Did u play his last server ?
I did an it was good
If u dont like the sound of it dont play it

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
I was just laughing at your post

his is for Time Server.

Team needs to be.

*Experainced
*No what they are doing
*Have to help when needed
*Be None crroupt.

1*Need a Host 24/7 some 1 who knows how to set the server files up.

2*Need FTP space for Auto Patcher , Web Designer.

leave your details at bottom thanks and also your PC specks.

I thought that was the most retarded post I've ever seen but did i slate it no?.

SoLiD has originally been up hence why it said NEW NEW STUFF: for people who allready played solid they would know there are new sets. How could you possibly slate my server when your server has so many downsides to it and that's including your spelling. People will have trouble reading your npcs

*Events Daily (very crap)

When i say events daily i am not talking about the average OMG x2 EXP DAY!!.
I am talking opening different games such as capture the flag etc. I feel in mir everythings possible if you know what you are doing

(How can u join 2 guilds -__-) - Please read the title SEMI GUILD

untill you make a amazing server that doesnt involve players having to read the writing 5 times i suggest you stfu.

/Shadow

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
CrazyFox is Katlin the idiot just ignore 'it' Shad, 'it' always talks bull**** = /

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
i played the last SoLiD server and held sabuk from The_Mafia until i left, the main reason i left back then was your stats were too high. Wizards mc was at the max 255 fairly quickly and in sabuk fights there mc was taking a quarter of peoples hp per hit, that's before pets started hitting you so you spent more time concentrating on staying alive than actually fighting back.

they also got antipara rings after this, then seeing porks agility kit there wasn't much balance as a warrior once he gets over level 48 (i think) and got a certain set anyone below there leveling without the set couldn't hit them unless they were a wizard (and you couldn't see the players in stealth armour anyway).

i liked your server but the stats are too high, and on 1.4 where the cap is just over 255 you can't afford to go giving weapons things like mc 1-100 for around level 30's.

being an ex player i have a few suggestions, up to you if you use them.

- make taoists usefull, the last server there was 2 taoists and they are useless as theres already a pet npc ingame anyway.

- lower the mc of certain items so everyone doesn't become superhuman in less than 3 days

- rethink how pets work, the last server there was alot of contraversy about the pets being too strong and such (i.e God pets and demons)

- don't make a certain levels kit to good as the first player to that level becomes invincible for a while (i.e last servers level 48 items agil+13 acc+13 (or 15) bracelets made them unhittable to everyone but wizards who couldn't even see them in shadow/stealth armour)

appart from that i might give it a try again if a few of those things are changed, either way i hope it's up soon. People are starting to get fed up of hearing about servers that are up a month or so from the news then time comes and it falls appart. personally i think you should put it up A.S.A.P and just add new things in patches to keep things fresh and new.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
It's down and it wouldnt be going up till after Xmas. Alot of work is still being done on it. I'm not going to release too much information at this stage.