Some Cool Stuff

Join Discord

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Right in the next update i have added the following... i would like opinions please.

Pigs/Bulls and Deers - If an item is on the floor the monster will pick it up. Once you kill and harvest you will recive those items.

Experiance Scrolls - Gives You Double or More Experiance for a certain time limit

Weather Scrolls
- Lets you change the weather

Transform Capes - Lets you Morph into Monsters

Teleport Books - Lets you teleport to certain caves/areas for a certain amount of uses

And more ill post some of them later

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
This will make the difference betweeen mir and wool :P,cuz most of the ppl i meeted in wool sad this game its a upgradet mir

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
user00 said:
This will make the difference betweeen mir and wool :P,cuz most of the ppl i meeted in wool sad this game its a upgradet mir

sure is sad how its a different game, with better graphics and new features, if it was an upgrade it would need mir to run but as it dont please dont class it as an upgrade.

LegendsReturn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2006
lol nah just putting what it will include lol.. Cuz i just got in the new files.. Didn't really know what was in it... Now i do.. lol and i tell my players..

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
By copying my posts? You could have fixed the spelling but no it was a straight copy... Please dont i bet you even dont have those items working yet as you have only just started developing your server the last thing you should be worrying about is cool effects on items.

Dont copy my posts that are ment for my server

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Sorry to kinda barge in. Xander, I do remember you copied quite a bit from Fire-box. And I'm sure ipixel does too, even though I don't speak to him anymore. Just, keep the flaming and stuff to a minimum please.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol what did i copy... If i remeber i posted a guide onto Fire-box and i will get ipixel the justify that.

LegendsReturn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2006
TBH it saves typin things out again =) amma lazy bugger... Yo shard and xander.. lets not flame lets stick together -__- i don't like forums beef its just pointless tbh..

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
You copied a lot of our guides to a lot of stuff. You posted one guide. You also lied about having 30-40mb DBs, which got you a reputation as a liar. lol, Look at me, flaming in my own forum. I'll delete all these posts once this is sorted.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
tbh i know what i done, i made a mistake about the DBs like i said before... If i recall are you not suppose to help the WoooL community here? Ive seen you release one maybe two sets of the files... Wheres you woool server thats been paused twice now?

I cant see how the LomCN team hired you as a mod for some one that doesnt help thier community... pfff

Im done aruging tbh you have done as much wrong as i have through mistakes.

as far as i can see you need to sort some **** out... You say you have too much work todo thats why theres no posts... I can 5 days a week go out with friend and family plus have time for my server just like any other person who runs a server so dont blame it on that.

steve998

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 12, 2005
Xander said:
Ive seen you release one maybe two sets of the files...

good point i recon sum1 should release sum gooooood files that are translated so u can atleast have the NPCs, mobs, items and so on for the people that dont know how to do this and the people that cant be arsed and just want to play....

i my self can be arsed but i have no idea what im doin :P

Last edited:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Well I'm sorry for concentrating on my future? I've said before, I have no time to make proper releases as I have my AS resits coming up which shape the rest of my life.

I have school 5 days a week, evenings and weekends is homework and revision. Tyrael/SoulForge has gone AWOL and I have no time at all to translate and release entire sets of files with the constant updating that goes on.

WoOOL Server that has been paused twice? Please elaborate on this for me please.