some info i need

smoochy boys on tour

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ok first which is the correct stats for those magic stones as i know on euro mir3 they flash on the char window and go in the amulet slot also how do you get that fame image thing to display at top right. or does that only work via an npc?

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
The Fame image is now used as part of REINCARNATION, it changes from level 1 to 7 (7, 8, 9 and 10 are all the same I think).

No idea on magic stone, I haven't played euro in well over a year, what does it do, can you post a screeny?

Upvote 0

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
The Fame image is now used as part of REINCARNATION, it changes from level 1 to 7 (7, 8, 9 and 10 are all the same I think).

No idea on magic stone, I haven't played euro in well over a year, what does it do, can you post a screeny?

not 100% sure but i think the stone increases stats such as ingis gelu etc.. thery all have like S, M, L, XL AND AS FOR the REINCARNATION is that done by an npc ? i'm using CD 3.55 atm and the envir from eisky files

Last edited:
Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Search for REINCARNATION in the original files, it will show you all the commands and how to use them.

I have tried adding things to talismans but failed so far, haven't tried elements though, I will try that now :D Or maybe we just need a new type item, I gotta admit.. I am guessing :P

Upvote 0