Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Sorry, but i think they are all **** >.< lol @ the 4th one =x

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
;o you pretty damn good at signatures ^.^ you should try them with large designs.. my favourite are 4 and 1.. 4th one because you really made the guildwars monk stand out and with the design on the background and it works great..

badpoints..
or well bad sigs.. i would say are 2 and 5 as the black is really bold and the design quality and picture quality arnt too good and because there on a black background it's really noticable but with signature 3 you've made it look good

overall good signatures ^.^

im not gunna give a rating

TX, blud

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
The two last ones are the best, the rest are all good too, nice work mate!

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Fantastic colour use and superb positioning and conclusion, the simplicity and feel to the signatures are of a really professional standard. Very nice work.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
very nice bud i rly like number 4 i think it is with the guild wars monk as im a big fan of guild wars and that looks smart.

and number 5 as the woman fits v well with the back ground. its not to complicated and not to plain.

good work

7/10 for the monk

and also

7/10 for the woman one also.

a few plain bits in there but i like them. the rest rnt really my style. keep up that good work.

also as some 1 posted try make larger designs as i think ur good enough to give it ago.