Some questions

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
What program do you recommend to view maps''Map''folder?
As you configure the images of the attacks of creatures?
As I can make a creature, sticking around you, by far, paralyzed, poisoned, hit with lightning or anything else? There is a guide to handling of creatures in SQL?

Thanks for possible answers. I hope to continue learning.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
You see mir is a disease... a disease that you have to work out ur self. Personaly i dont know the answere to the third question however the best map viewer is i think the illusionmapeditor as its the only one, and its ***** slow, too slow but again its the only 1 that i know of.

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Existen varios editores / visualizadores de mapas.
Hay dos muy buenos, ColyMapEditor y IllusionMapEditor.

Dependiendo para que los necesites, deberias usar uno u otro, ademas, cada uno de ellos requiere una minima configuración con las Tiles, que si no tienes muy clara, no veras bien los mapas.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now there are several editors / viewers maps.
There are two very good, and IllusionMapEditor ColyMapEditor.

Depending on your needs, you should use one or other, further, each of them requires a minimum configuration of Tiles, if you're not very clear, you will not see good maps.

Upvote 0

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
ashran shhh, you allways say : search in this forum. you go hispared and shh.
---------------------------------
Asharan solo sabes decir: search in this forum, vete a hispared y caya sino vas a ayudar.
Mi opinión es la misma que la de drantan ya que para eso se encarga en origins , de montar todo ese trasteo de cosas :)

/Origins

Upvote 0