Sorry

smoochy boys on tour

Pabliitow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2013
I apologize for the damage caused to Evolution as a hacker entered Beatas name, ocacionados damage. I hope my server closing and all that leads to it, see my apologies. Sorry to all caused.

BEATAS not reopen MORE

----------------------
Pido perdon por los daños ocasionados a Evolution, ya que un hacker entro en nombre de Beatas, ocacionando daños. Espero cerrando mi servidor y todo lo que lleva de el, vea mis disculpas. Perdon por todo lo ocasionado.
BEATAS NO VOLVERA A ABRIR MÁS

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
The first thing is to recognize that ;) hope you know now whats going when someone hacks, and how it can ruin your life, hope you learnt that lesson for the next time ;)
-------------------
La primera cosa es reconocer eso ;) espero que ahora sepas lo que ocurre cuando alguien hackea, y como eso puede arruinar tu vida, espero que hayas aprendido la lección para la proxima vez ;)

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
@Crazy .... u know read the sentence? "ya que un hacker entro en nombre de Beatas"

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
@Crazy .... u know read the sentence? "ya que un hacker entro en nombre de Beatas"

If you dont know nothing about this, please keep out of this post, as i went with jona to police to make a complain about beatas with all ips/details of vps,owner etc,. , it was not a hacker in the name of beatas, was the own gm hacking it, so. please stfu, you always in my posts talking ****