SQL Data error

miricalboy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2005
loughborough
hi iam going to set up woool server off line but iam having alot of trouble with my sql data.
i can get to char sel screen i make a char no errors but the char aint there. i look in my enterprise manager in mirworldDB in char_info and it says that there is a char made in my id. i log back in and its not there :@
any help would be great

Edit : i need help with this part of the setup guide.. Create a new SQL Database called "MirWorldDB"
Go into the "DB" folder included with the server files and run all the queries into MirWorldDB.

Last edited:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
hi iam going to set up woool server off line but iam having alot of trouble with my sql data.
i can get to char sel screen i make a char no errors but the char aint there. i look in my enterprise manager in mirworldDB in char_info and it says that there is a char made in my id. i log back in and its not there :@
any help would be great

Edit : i need help with this part of the setup guide.. Create a new SQL Database called "MirWorldDB"
Go into the "DB" folder included with the server files and run all the queries into MirWorldDB.

Il try remember this.. Highlight MirWorldDB then go to qurey (or what ever its called) it should bring up a new window, Go to open and locate the TBL txt files (In woool files somewhere) open all off them and run them. save.

Now in your SQL-MirWorldDB-Tables, you should have the txt files you have just qurey'd. The probblem with your char going away should stay now.

miricalboy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2005
loughborough
Il try remember this.. Highlight MirWorldDB then go to qurey (or what ever its called) it should bring up a new window, Go to open and locate the TBL txt files (In woool files somewhere) open all off them and run them. save.

Now in your SQL-MirWorldDB-Tables, you should have the txt files you have just qurey'd. The probblem with your char going away should stay now.
yes m8 it works :D ty vm. now do i have to do this for the account ect? and do i have to have the query anerlyzer running and on when i run the server? :)

Edit: problem now fixed thnx :) ( can close now)

Last edited: