SQLMIR B3 Download

smoochy boys on tour

Pervert

nvm about that just try and see if u can get in game
i did and worked
now the 1st thing i seen is that u can run into the dragon map easy now with no stops hiting ur self by invisible walls
this is really cool update can't w8 to see what else is fixed :D

-edit-
after u log out choosing ur spell key to F1 etc when u get back in they are not canceled

Last edited:

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
not too sure if something was wrong with the MP pots, but when i tried last my MP pot didnt fill me up, but they are now

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Very nice guys, but can any one post a list of things fixed / added?

/Miles

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
kk

+ figured out my problem with pots using the update farril released they were called hpdrugbund when you got from npc and hp worked but now they dont work so if that is happening change the npc to HpDrugLarge and both hp and mp will work.

schoey

Doors dont open :S

EDIT - Fixed now, had server names wrong.

Last edited:

schoey

1 question what do i do with that file "SQLMIR" ?

Last edited:

Blue Geezer

i copied the 3 exe's and the notice folder over and imported the file in the first post here into the sql db ...

i didnt actually restore the db etc is this ok? or am i missing something i should have copied accross?

anto135

ok i get maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajor lag when i get ingame its like ive laged out but i havnt coz when i click log out it doesnt say server verication failed

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
HellsBlade said:
now the 1st thing i seen is that u can run into the dragon map easy now with no stops hiting ur self by invisible walls

-edit-
after u log out choosing ur spell key to F1 etc when u get back in they are not canceled

dragon thingy doesnt work for me. However if you run in diagonals you never get hit. Still having a problem of items going into bag after logout. Spells stay. Still problem with dieing and not respawning in sz.

Im also wondering whether bundling is inserted yet ? has anyone implimented ?

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
nah bundling stuff is bust ive been tinkering with hp pots but can seem to get anything other than med hp pots and they dont even give health. still on the up side its better than what i had before when it wouldnt even start the server