Stargate Atlantis Season 5 (Spoilers)

smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Stargate Atlantis Season 5

Okay Stargate Atlantis S5 Ep1 has been released/leaked early i have downloaded this off a Torrent i found the episode tobe very good. heres the link to download.

http://www.mininova.org/com/1523552

/ancient

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: Stargate Atlantis Season 5

yeah was a sweet ep. saw it on surfthechannel yesterday.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
doubt it tbh. or maybe. that wld give a good leed into that replicator women (forgot her name).

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
whys wier not coming back? since shes a replicator now in earlier episodes (one afta the replicator planet was destroyed) she gave the impression "now we can get to work without interferance"

wld b stupid her not coming back.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
whys wier not coming back? since shes a replicator now in earlier episodes (one afta the replicator planet was destroyed) she gave the impression "now we can get to work without interferance"

She's gone the actor is doing other things.. Bit stupid that they showed her in that scene.. Had they left it out people would of accepted her not coming back easier.

Michael isn't dead I reckon tbh.. They would of shown his death he clearly had time to escape anyways. Stupid I hate him as a bad guy :/

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

She's gone the actor is doing other things.. Bit stupid that they showed her in that scene.. Had they left it out people would of accepted her not coming back easier.

Michael isn't dead I reckon tbh.. They would of shown his death he clearly had time to escape anyways. Stupid I hate him as a bad guy :/
after they shot the last scene off BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER'D i think it was she declared that she will not be returning after she did sign up for another year. as the total goal for the repicators was to ascend but they couldnt they set up a plan to ascended to subspace but not to the Ancients level. hence GHOST IN MACHINE and we're going to see F.R.A.N again :)
you never know tbh. i was hopin that FORD was coming back but he never did last thing we saw of him was watching sheppards back in THE HIVE

/acneint

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Awesome Film, saw it last night and can't wait for the next episode, gives me something to look foward to :P I wanna see Earth with like 100 + Ship and go to war with like the whole Wraith army, Earth of course with the Asgard, Free Jaffa, Tok'ra etc, and I wanna see the Ferlings and more of the Nox, not much of the Nox and none of the Ferlings :'(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
since its atlantis, i doubt we'll see the nox or ferlings. wld b good with earth having 100's of ships, but i doubt it wld b realistic, since it takes em years to make 1 lol.