Stargate atlantis

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Anyone been watching this? They've just released the next episodes of season 3, verry good impo.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
yes m8 im a big fan of Stargate SG-1 n Atlantis been watching them since they fist started :) check www.youtube.com got most the season3 episodes on there from S3E1 to S3E11 shame in S3E12 that they gave 1ZPM to earth's main ship and 1ZPM to the Ancient Defence Platform in antartica

Should be intresting to see SG-1 S10E11 tbh UK get's it first tho :P and cant wait for the new 2 Films of Stargate SG-1 to come :)

Last edited:

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
the game is going to be pure sex!! but i do believe after the film they should let let it go and create a pre-sg1 program about ancient times and fill in a few questions like 2 the gu'auld steal technology right so where did they get all the stuff they use form, i mean what race the motherships the sarcoffagus and the staff weapons and the zats ha d to come from some other race" a program about how that race became no more would be cool.

ps mind the spelling really cannot be bothered to go though it.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
most of the Goa'uld stuff is supposedly based on Ancient tech blended with their own sense of style.. the sarcophogus was based on the the ancient healing device from the ep "Evolution".. the fountain of youth thing. as for the rest, prob other ancient stuff, but we know there are plenty of other races in the stargate universe that have decent tech they prob pirated.

i quite like atlantis. sg1 has gone down hill lately most definately. quite glad there isnt gonna b a season 11. atlantis will carry on most of the stories nicely.

the films will probably be direct-to-dvd. they'll wrap up loose ends and tie up the Ori storyline. Prob end up with time travel somewhere in the story i expect.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
in atlantis i hope they dont start taking off sg1 they kind of did it with the repicators, off the top of my head i believe cureing the wraith of the virus that makes them wraith could be a good way to go.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
all the gould tech is based on the ancient's theyve made Atlantis crap now again by giving earth 2x ZPM's and proberly depleting half of their ZPM already when they used it to power Deadlius's sheild's when they sun was kinda calapsing in Eheco's