Stargate universe

smoochy boys on tour

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Anyone been watching this lately i think this is one of the best stargate shows they have done i wanna talk about it but dont wanna ruin it for anyone who hasnt seen it to the episode im on

feel free to post what you think about the show but if you going to talk about the story try to use spoilers

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Im watching it but it seems slow at times, its far away from the original series. Kind of like the directors fell in love with BSG and are trying to emulate that style.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i dont think its that it going slow its more that they wanna make it seem more real when you look back at SG1 and SGA it was alot of action and slow story with this there focusing more on the story and the cast once it gets going i think theres going to be lots of action.

what makes me lol is the fact on a ship that size they found no wepons inside the ship no food and no water. ok why put liveing quarters on a ship that big if there is no food water or wepons to protect the people inside

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
SG-1 is the best series imo which is why it lasted 10 seasons and SGU only 2 and now its been cancelled after the last eps they done finish airing which is a shame cause even though it's not brilliant its still SG so some SG is better than none!

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
I watched the first few ep's on sky then dident have time i would like to see them all throw :) SGSG1 was the best & dident really like SGA but i did watch all the seasons about a year back & enjoyed it then.