StargateWorlds

Join Discord

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Any one here use the forums & have you applyed for BETA??

stargate008.gif

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
omg didnt know beta was up yet thanks, been waiting over a year for this game, cant wait!!! Im gonna apply now

edit: hmm wont let me upload my dxdiag report

Last edited:

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Of course this is under NDA so..

*my friend, wink* told me that he's been in the beta testing from the start and that the first phase is over.
I... I mean, my friend, said that the basic gameplay mechanics are there but there's still lots of work to be done.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Of course this is under NDA so..

*my friend, wink* told me that he's been in the beta testing from the start and that the first phase is over.
I... I mean, my friend, said that the basic gameplay mechanics are there but there's still lots of work to be done.
Yeah so its u lol, i dont think they will be looking here for you so u can say :P lol

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Yep I reckon it will be up for June 2009 from some of the vid's iv seen its going to be good but they have still a lot of work to do!

What's your SGW forum Names?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yep I reckon it will be up for June 2009 from some of the vid's iv seen its going to be good but they have still a lot of work to do!

What's your SGW forum Names?
Mines GeordieHC as always but aint been on much, still hoping i get a beta invite but doesnt look like i will now :(