StarLite (Hero Server Files)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
what are you talking about realdeal was online for 1 year + myst is still running now, starlite v1 was online neally 2 years and starlite v2 went down only coz of peeps after 6months.

you dont have to play it you know, but its going on the dedi host i have, when its rdy

lif

snagglepus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2006
what are you talking about realdeal was online for 1 year + myst is still running now, starlite v1 was online neally 2 years and starlite v2 went down only coz of peeps after 6months.

you dont have to play it you know, but its going on the dedi host i have, when its rdy

lif

haw long til server is up ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

lif
1st starlite i was banned and had all my items taken off me cause i played the roll of the pker and killed ppl like wellard who then cried 2 u

2nd starlite u banned me for "cheatin" when i solo'd boss's with poison, no sorry think it was "exploitin" cause they was "too easy" which they was no where near too easy, im just ownage.

thats only thing im worried about tbh, server sounds good but i dont wanan waste my time and get banned again for silly reasons cause i play diff 2 ne1 else. last i checked its a roll playin game and playin the bad guy that PKs isnt any form of cheatin and shouldnt get u banned but hay

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
bon you missed realdeal out... you flooded my 1.4 server with items from the start kit guy lol

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i never played realdeal, nor have i ever flooded servers, as ive never had the npc cheat things 2 do it. in all honesty the only cheats ive used are mirlander bk in the day of 1.4 lol
i never understood ne of it, mainly cause them cheat clients where in chinese.

ur mistakin me for fubu or some1 else, i never did the exploitin of npc's.

so plz dont accuse me w/o proof

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
can you ban the next guy who asks for an eta? please.

was either SL v1 or v2 where u gave most of mafia pk points to make them red bcoz u were sick of ppl moaning about geting pked. ppl need to grow up pking is part of every server but its only euro and p69 where the moaners get ignored, i dont know why ppl moan to gm's about it and call it "grief" youre working on this server alone and hopefully you wont be ingame much on a gm or take any notice of these stupid ppl.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
yer it was fubu, realdeal and twar was the same server just a server name change and it was 1.4, i tho you and fubu was the same person i dont know how i got that

anyways bon i tho me and you was all sweet oh yer and piper :)

EDIT

i dont mind pking and yer right i will not be on to much, weekends prob, just for events etc

lif

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
"event" ok some info on these bcoz dont wna be playing server with unfair gm's spawning mobs on a map here and there. would rather events special weekends with dubble exp dubble spawn rate drops rates etc etc.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
sorry i dont mean every weekend they will be events, if thats how it sounded.

there are event npcs i dont want to say to much but they work like this

one npc you can go to 7 diffrent places over 7 days IE monday one place and tuesday a diffrent place

we have one npc only lets you to the on a friday hunt place

but we also have one for the saterday as well

we have quite a few of this they are event places but all the places you can only go once aweek to them

but we have all the nomal places you can go any time like ST/ZT/BC etc but the nomal places have been remade no silly running to the KR just 1 floor then the KR

the main events will be held at like Xmax bonfire night etc

they will be so much to keep you bizzy and dont worry about gms spawing mobs etc

lif

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yer it was fubu, realdeal and twar was the same server just a server name change and it was 1.4, i tho you and fubu was the same person i dont know how i got that

anyways bon i tho me and you was all sweet oh yer and piper :)

EDIT

i dont mind pking and yer right i will not be on to much, weekends prob, just for events etc

lif
wot an insult -.-

yer we was sweet till u just went mad at me and banned me for no reason lol. like i say tho as long as i aitn gonna get banned for silly reasons ill play.
u seem like a changed man 2 wot u was back then tho so dont think there will be any silly bannins or owt goin on which is good ;)

"event" ok some info on these bcoz dont wna be playing server with unfair gm's spawning mobs on a map here and there. would rather events special weekends with dubble exp dubble spawn rate drops rates etc etc.
lifs events on starlite v1 were actaully pretty decent.

not the kind u find now a days where GMs do PvP events then give out rare para/pros as prize -.-

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
yeh thas wat i meant didnt want no fked up sh!t corruption like giving out items.

wat lif's said above sounds good.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
hey its now december and i just wanted to no if this server will still be coming out becuase ive not been keeping track of it

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
tbh lifco was corrupt, at one stage he banned half of the mafia and made the rest red he had wellard who kept the server running with his donations and had a **** load of good kit that he was buying.

I do beleive lifco is working on beard's lomcn server so maybe this is on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.